• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

First Map Wins

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Just wondering what was the first map you won on?

I won my first every game on The Fallen Empire. My heart was winding and I was so excited! Oh the memories!

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
My first win was on Fortune Island. I still remember that day haha. Basically, I was home sick from school one day and decided to play MCSG. It took me a while but I got it. I remember when I got it, I felt so proud.

ImPriize

Spectator
Reaction score
My first win was on Fortune Island. I still remember that day haha. Basically, I was home sick from school one day and decided to play MCSG. It took me a while but I got it. I remember when I got it, I felt so proud.
when does the 25% off end cus i wanna buy pltinum?

Reactions: Kat

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
Haha, I have not won one times since the leaderboard update though lol, before it I had 39 wins xD

Reactions: Kat

Kat

Team Representative ♫ Recruitment
Reaction score
Haha, I have not won one times since the leaderboard update though lol, before it I had 39 wins xD
I had over 800 wins before the leaderboard update. Tb to when I was okay at the game. I was so close to 1000 wins. I really wanted to get to 1000 wins but oh well! Can't really do that now unless I try hard.

Coobqwer

Survivor
Reaction score
I had over 800 wins before the leaderboard update. Tb to when I was okay at the game. I was so close to 1000 wins. I really wanted to get to 1000 wins but oh well! Can't really do that now unless I try hard.
You must be amazing at PVP! :) Any tips? (Building is more my forte)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci