• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Finally more starwars games

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I thought me and my brother played Battlefront a lot (we played 2 hours each day the past few days)... When this comes out, we will play this sooooo much.

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I thought me and my brother played Battlefront a lot (we played 2 hours each day the past few days)... When this comes out, we will play this sooooo much.
Me too.
I'm going to play the absolute s**te out of this thing <3

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Me too.
I'm going to play the absolute s**te out of this thing <3
One thing I'm looking forward to is making new map strategies. I've been playing with the same strategies for 7 years, and while that's fun, new maps is really exciting.

Seriously, my strategies are so tested and abused. Now that I have my brother as another good player I can have a multitask element that was missing. We took all but one command post on Cloud City in 1 minute yesterday and one time me and my cousin took every CP and won Hoth in 2 minutes 0.0

BritishShoop

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One thing I'm looking forward to is making new map strategies. I've been playing with the same strategies for 7 years, and while that's fun, new maps is really exciting.

Seriously, my strategies are so tested and abused. Now that I have my brother as another good player I can have a multitask element that was missing. We took all but one command post on Cloud City in 1 minute yesterday and one time me and my cousin took every CP and won Hoth in 2 minutes 0.0
O.O
I loved Kamino, kashyyk and Mos eisley
Such a good damn game...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci