• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Final Parts for my computer.

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
Perfect, but it seems you removed your network card, are you sure you won't be using wi-fi on the PC?
I'm not sure. I'll keep it anyway. Which one should I buy xD?
Only new to all this.

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm not sure. I'll keep it anyway. Which one should I buy xD?
Only new to all this.
Not sure, I haven't really looked into that before as my PC didn't need one. I figured I could always add one later if needed

Lebron12

Quantum
Reaction score
http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/YFd6P6
I slightly edited what you have shown us.

By replacng your previous CPU with the i5-4690K, it will allow you to perform more reliable overclocking and run faster.
For the CPU I also reduced the Wattage as 700 is way overkill so I reduced it to 600W which also is more than enough for what you are dealing with. It also let me add extras while keeping the price similar to what you previously have.
The cooler. Judging by the reviews and ratings the Antec you chose had, it didn't please many customers and it could also mean it has a high deficiency rate, and that is the last thing you want with liquid cooling, as a spill or malfunction could result in you rebuying your PC from scratch. So for a few extra bucks I threw in the Corsair H55, a highly rated and good performing liquid cooler.
Last but not least, the SSD. By using this in your build you greatly increase performance and speed on boot up as well as other benchmarking tools such as Java.

I left everything else alone as I wanted to keep the price similar to what you had, while increasing the performance of your PC.
(Please note that this build is opinionated from my thoughts and you do not have to use these as it is your PC.)
(Also note that I don't own a PC and never have, although I am building one on Boxing Day. My knowledge on PC's has come purely from research on parts and compatibility and not from first hand experience.)

Waffles

District 13
Reaction score
http://au.pcpartpicker.com/p/YFd6P6
I slightly edited what you have shown us.

By replacng your previous CPU with the i5-4690K, it will allow you to perform more reliable overclocking and run faster.
For the CPU I also reduced the Wattage as 700 is way overkill so I reduced it to 600W which also is more than enough for what you are dealing with. It also let me add extras while keeping the price similar to what you previously have.
The cooler. Judging by the reviews and ratings the Antec you chose had, it didn't please many customers and it could also mean it has a high deficiency rate, and that is the last thing you want with liquid cooling, as a spill or malfunction could result in you rebuying your PC from scratch. So for a few extra bucks I threw in the Corsair H55, a highly rated and good performing liquid cooler.
Last but not least, the SSD. By using this in your build you greatly increase performance and speed on boot up as well as other benchmarking tools such as Java.

I left everything else alone as I wanted to keep the price similar to what you had, while increasing the performance of your PC.
(Please note that this build is opinionated from my thoughts and you do not have to use these as it is your PC.)
(Also note that I don't own a PC and never have, although I am building one on Boxing Day. My knowledge on PC's has come purely from research on parts and compatibility and not from first hand experience.)
Thanks for that <3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci