• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Feedback from our new servers (AU and EU)

Fisheer

Career
Reaction score
Well, I've never had a real problem, but It's less laggy during the night.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
I've been playing on EU and even tried a game on AU and it has never been better for me, coming from the US and CA region. Not sure if that translates to everyone else but it's actually playable for me, so good job :p

MrExpand

Spectator
Reaction score
Make the US servers have better connection because right now they are crap!

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Make the US servers have better connection because right now they are crap!
There is just a bit of lag that comes every so often. I'm sure the developers are working hard to fix this up, but just give them some space and they will come around soon enough.

Willowcraft4

Survivor
Reaction score
I am noticing that 70-80% of the time, most of the servers are unaccessable for me, and my friends. We can't really join any servers.. It is decent at other times, but not as much as I feel it should be.

Tfarce

Tribute
Reaction score
So if you have been playing on the AU and EU servers, you may have noticed an improvement with the connections as we relocated to a better datacenter in those locations. With the Australian server, we located it in Sydney and we have been noticing AU players have been getting way less latency. EU players, you should notice a better connection as well (especially the UK players). With your experience, how is the connection if you played in those regions (only talking about server latency and connection quality, not plugin bugs). Is your minecraft client reporting a better connection? We plan to push out fixes for the API that we experienced last weekend and again thank you everyone for helping us stress test! Further stability updates will be announced soon.

Also on a side note, thanks for all of your hilarious memes for the April fools contest. ZombieTracker21 will be picking the winner hopefully this weekend as he is busy with school/work right now. We seriously had some laughs!
Chad, I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. Please, dear Chad! Take out the 5 arrows in chests! I've been killed soooo many time from people with unlimited snipes. PLEASE! I'm sure that others want this too! PLEASE!

Dah_Hobbit

District 13
Reaction score
This is great that the server is getting positive feedback, but will the creative server be brought to life anytime soon?

SimplyToTheMax

Platinum
Reaction score
Chad, I didn't know where to post this so I posted it here. Please, dear Chad! Take out the 5 arrows in chests! I've been killed soooo many time from people with unlimited snipes. PLEASE! I'm sure that others want this too! PLEASE!
I like the arrows, its good for deathmatches on Breeze Island or Moonlight Lake

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci