• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favourite MCSG member/person

Zatanna

Spectator
Reaction score
My favorite person is _SWF solely based off their profile picture. Just in case they change it, it's a taco with a monocle. You're welcome;)

_SWF

Survivor
Reaction score
My favorite person is _SWF solely based off their profile picture. Just in case they change it, it's a taco with a monocle. You're welcome;)
This picture will never be changed unless I find a more suitable taco with a monocle.

Zietra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I can't really choose 1, because they are all amazing ;-;
But I've recently started to talk to Pokeys and he is fantastic, so shoutout to him!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
I don't really have 1 favourite person :) I have a lot of people I would like to mention though.
Best Friends: Coolfire7523 and Crafter409, we've been mates 2 years (wow feels so long ago since we met) Always there for me :)
Mod team friends: JLioner @hindsight mfungamer CalumGraham, Vanicle and Joey and Neph and Nick (didn't want to tag incase), you guys are awesome :D and put up with me and my derpiness.
Friends from the community: (If I don't mention you dw I love you too :D)
HappyPlay - Together with little knowledge of the other's language we still defeated that 4 team and the er... "other guy" on Par :)
joethepro15 - from the game on SG4 idek what happened since then we just kept running into each other. Always a good guy, always up for a laugh and you never look down on me despite your lb place.
Rhyzik ToxicPsycho drewrMCSG Kris | Kriszy And all the others from Phoenix and Astral, will always be there for me xD Even when I do annoy them :p they showed me a lot. And its appreciated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci