• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favortie Map?

MrGoodBoy10

Tribute
Reaction score
Valley side yeah it's overplayed and there's lots of teams but it's original

Juzzy

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Solar Frost - Quick games, heaps of tactics and escape routes

GibbyMC

Career
Reaction score
Fallen empire if you know the op route and enchantment bottles/table. My fav map apart from this would have to be origins due to it's difference and theme plus I have a good route :D

TouchDeath1

Survivor
Reaction score
Zone 85. In every direction (NESW) there is alteast 1-2 tier 2 chests. I absolutely love it. My OP route is going North, grabing the top of waterfall, comming down getting the bridge, then going up the mountain, grabbing the big tree, then the big airplane with parkor, and off you go with full iron. Hopefully you have a weapon by then. JustaHotDog and creeperFarts Both made a video on this OP route containing around 8-9 tier 2's if you watch the whole video

Grinche630

Survivor
Reaction score
All the under played maps. EG - Fallen Empire and All the original SG maps.
No one has a chest route on them so i at least have a chance of getting good enough gear!
Maps like SG4, Valleyside and Breeze Island all have OP stuff but everyone ends up with like full iron and I'm stuck with like half leather half gold. :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci