• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite Texture Pack for MCSG

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I am new to the MCSG Forums so please pardon my mistakes.

I currently use R3DCraft and Sphax PureBDCraft as my two main texture packs when playing MCSG and would like to find other awesome TPs that the community loves!
So feel free to reply to this thread with the texture pack you love and why, -also a link would be welcomed- something like this:

Sphax PureBDCraft​
I love this texture pack because it is a really nice change from the default look of Minecraft. It has such an original look while it is still easy to recognize blocks. I like how there is lots of detail in each block but still keeps it looking sharp. Probably what I find to be the best looking block is hardened clay, you have to see it for yourself in game it looks stunning!​
So hope that the community learns about some awesome new texture packs!
-Ennobay

Ennobay

Diamond
Reaction score
I think you mean 'resource packs'
Well yes, but I wasn't thinking about ones that change the sounds of Minecraft, but sure that would be neat to see what Resource Packs people are using that change the sounds!

I'm usually someone who switches texture packs every now and then, but lately I've been hooked on this texture pack: http://tinyurl.com/n72frzc

I really love the swords, and the armor. It has a really sleek, HD look, which I love, but it isn't necessarily realistic, and stays nice and cartoony :)
That one looks great! probably going to download it:) I have to agree the swords and cartoonish look are nice!

Double Posts Merged-NitroKing2110

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I like R3d Craft and Def Scape :) Those are the 2 I use the most.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci