• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Favorite People on MCSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
I'm just saying that I passed you... And why did you quit forum games?
People(not gonna say names) keep putting hate on me like "hey spammer" or "FORUMS GAMES HAHAH THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE GONNA RUN AWAY TO???" I hate it. I don't wanna start a flame war, so I just stopped. It was getting boring any ways. I want people to stop it cause I take it offensively. Halfie stop calling me a spammer from now on cause I stopped. You happy?

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't believe I'm on a list, I've been here less then 20 days.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
People(not gonna say names) keep putting hate on me like "hey spammer" or "FORUMS GAMES HAHAH THAT'S WHERE YOU'RE GONNA RUN AWAY TO???" I hate it. I don't wanna start a flame war, so I just stopped. It was getting boring any ways. I want people to stop it cause I take it offensively. Halfie stop calling me a spammer from now on cause I stopped. You happy?
Sowwy :( It was just a joke... And me and Stijn still play forum games. If you guys are gonna hate on toby for it, you have to slap me and Stijn too :) <3

growlithe1234

Survivor
Reaction score
not many for me. havent had to many real connections with others. sure some i talk to every once in a while and have a MAJOR amount of respect for.
1.PartyPeaches01
2.Arcademany
3. Eshancowee
4. Vebbi

so yeah not many.. #foreveralone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members