• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Farewell MCGamer

Cringe

Experienced
Reaction score
It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure.

Hey, A lot of you guys might've heard of me from one of my previous IGN'S: Expectings, Exaq, Verses or Xpertguy. I'm just here to say goodnye to Mcsg for now. As of now i will not be on the servers due to school and personal issues. So yea pce n3rds.
UserAlpha You deserve the top of the list you legit define a internet best friend. I will miss you brandon good luck with your future in the math debation club and keep the mcmarket business going for me i will keep in touch with you and always talk to you.

Radoh I know we just met but i just feel a connection right when i applied for vendetta i started calling you dad as a joke with Techaton i will miss you Rad i hope the best for Vendetta and keep on pvp'ing father.

RetroRain Your pretty cool i guess but your still never making it into Clique jk jk ily Anshul no homo we will 100% keep in touch over skype and i will pm you if i do ever come back

Essay I met you in Omega josh, You didn't trust me to tk my own clan so you benched me and just ignored me, From Forbidden to all your crap clans i always followed you and kingbenji everywhere. I see you as a leader to me and keep being cool

Flippy Your one of my first friends on mcsg. I met you in Divinity with c o l t o n and IxLegendz i hope you get into Rebels make me proud #FlippyClan

Boxyy I speak mexican to you. I will miss you deadbox i'll cherish the times i spent with you in Vendetta and a bit of Relativity hope you make it far in the clan community and keep going i'll miss you buddy

sorry for every1 tht i m1ssed pce fam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci