• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fantasia, Land of the Gods map

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
this map was created by me, luke3666rocks, your59 and a few others it took us a long time but now it is complete i hope you guys like it and i was hoping it could get uploaded to the mcsg servers. ;)

btw for the owners and such there are four chests that are high priority they are in order of best loot

1. Kronos
2. Zeus and Posiden and Hades ( three different chests)

also i would like it if you kept the written books in the dispensers and the ender pearls in the dispensers they serve a purpose in the map

this is the cornucopia.
Cornacopia.png

thx
Aragon_Neotrix

xElisehx

Experienced
Reaction score
the corn doesnt seems fair to me the people in the corners have a big disadvantage

Now I have downloaded and played it it doesnt seems that there much changed with a normal world it looks like a random generated map with some chests in it i dont even know where the border is. In my opinion I should spend a little bit more time in it

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
also closer to get out the corn because with this map there is better stuff OUTSIDE the cornucopia

Aragon_Neotrix

Tribute
Reaction score
sigh thx for the feedback i wont redo the map but i am gonna add more to it

im also gonna stick to what i know best im building a changing redstone powered temple map

The Temple Of Change

(im better at redstone than making stuff so it will turn out good :) )

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci