• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Family Feud!

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Way before my MCSG forum days, I was a member of the OMGPOP forums. They are the forums of a game website (omgpop.com) which has some pretty special forums before they closed down. They were known for their super-awesome amazing forum games. A very entertaining game they played was known as the one and only;
FAMILY FEUD!
Here's how the game will work:
- A person (that would like to) would be messaged a question and will give his/her top 10 answers to that question.
- The question will be posted and you are allowed to answer as many times as you want (just do not double-post). Each response is worth a certain amount of points (which would be determined by the person answering the question).
- After all the responses have been guessed, the person with the most points will win the game!
There are currently no prizes other than bragging rights, but I might add some in the future.
The first person to respond to this thread will be messaged a question and will give their answers and determine the value of each response (I could do it for you if you don't really care).
Hopefully this game has not been played before, and if it was, I am terribly sorry for wasting your time.
If not, let's get the party started!
QUESTION 1:
Question: What is JaysWing's favorite foods?
Responses:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6) Spaghetti (7 pts.)
7) Chicken (7 pts.)
8) Donuts (6 pts.)
9) Cookies (5 pts.)
10) Pizza (4 pts)
Score: