• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Failed to Login: Bad Login

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I love how you stated that your minecraft wasn't pirated twice even though no one asked...
I have a feeling he's lying.
If you go to his forum account and try and view his statistics, it says it's invalid. That means he didn't enter his actual MC username for sign up. For all we know he just saw the username in a video and said it was his.

iwillpwnyounow

Spectator
Reaction score
I have a feeling he's lying.
If you go to his forum account and try and view his statistics, it says it's invalid. That means he didn't enter his actual MC username for sign up. For all we know he just saw the username in a video and said it was his.
i got this account before i got the game, like 3 years ago. Now I bought the game.And I stated it wasnt pireted because people always say that on other forums.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's a mojang issue I think. Just need to wait :(
Nope, Minecraft login servers are fine ATM.
Source: help.mojang.com.

Please try to keep this on topic and assume that he's honest in saying that he has a premium account.

iwillpwnyounow

Spectator
Reaction score
try to tp to me. dare u. it is real minecraft i bought it and downloaded it. so shut up. it is real and i just wanna play it!

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
try to tp to me. dare u. it is real minecraft i bought it and downloaded it. so shut up. it is real and i just wanna play it!
Past experience has brought on this barrage of questions and doubt as to whether or not you have a premium account or not. We don't mean to offend you; we just attempt to not waste our time on cracked users who don't want to spend the time and money to buy the game and solve their problems. Please put those questions behind you and try out our solutions :).
I've taken the liberty of editing your title to the error you've been receiving to ease the pain on our eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci