• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Fadev3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
I still 10 him on Zone but 1 idiotic member wants to be in every lineup which was forced me to stay out lol. Absorbings I'm retarded + Don't be happy not like your members are using ghost clients or anything. And please don't say they're not look at the badlion punishment and its so obv considering I've been on the Kohi side for over 3 years.

I'll hope I can screenshare some of your clan members when they're in game. It will add to my list on the 4 au pvpers who I've discovered that has used a ghost client.

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
I still 10 him on Zone but 1 idiotic member wants to be in every lineup which was forced me to stay out lol. Royals I'm retarded + Don't be happy not like your members are using ghost clients or anything. And please don't say they're not look at the badlion punishment and its so obv considering I've been on the Kohi side for over 3 years.
dude xtsee/slaughterhouse actually genuinely denied using hacks even though he literally hit me from at least 5 blocks away on badlion lmfao such a sad kid

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
dude xtsee/slaughterhouse actually genuinely denied using hacks even though he literally hit me from at least 5 blocks away on badlion lmfao such a sad kid
Yeah he thinks he can get around my hits. He was so coky I legit 10 him on zone. but idiots dont want me in the lineup so we lost.

Absorbings

Survivor
Reaction score
I still 10 him on Zone but 1 idiotic member wants to be in every lineup which was forced me to stay out lol. Absorbings I'm retarded + Don't be happy not like your members are using ghost clients or anything. And please don't say they're not look at the badlion punishment and its so obv considering I've been on the Kohi side for over 3 years.
You can think whatever you like of him. It's your opinion. If you have sufficient evidence than I suggest you report him. You claimed he was hacking in the clan battle and upon review of the evidence it was decided that he wasn't hacking.

Absorbings

Survivor
Reaction score

Fad3au

Career
Reaction score
Yeah man the only person laughing right now is you. You look like a fool badlion has the best anticheat on minecraft. denying that he was hacking is lame. If you deny he hacks Ill see 1 of ur members in a game screenshare them and found something. :)

spook

Platinum
Reaction score
YOUR WHOLE CLAN CHEATS, EVEN IGGY GOT BANNED FOR AC LMAO
YOU AND XTSEE ARE NOTORIOUS TOGGLERS, KOOKSEY WAS BANNED FOR XRAY, WOHCOM 10 BLOCKS EVERYONE, JUST GTFO THE COMMUNITY SCUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci