• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extinct

Tribute
Reaction score
quit win fake devourer :/ is pp stupid
Listen, you cannot simply ban someone off the teamspeak saying "PP" and then postpone. The score was 3-0 us winning, and you had countless members on. There was no reason whatsoever to postpone. Please post the loss.

Forrr

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN/Aʟᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ(s):zRich
Nᴀᴍᴇ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ):zRich
Aɢᴇ: 12 about to turn 13 :)
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs: Harmony,Vicious,Prime,Pulse,Stolen,Corruption,Devourer
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:god.qg
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛɪɴᴄᴛ?: I would like to join because it looks like a very good clan and i would like to meet new people and be in a active clan

Extinct

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN/Aʟᴛ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ(s):zRich
Nᴀᴍᴇ (ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ):zRich
Aɢᴇ: 12 about to turn 13 :)
Pᴀsᴛ Cʟᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇs: Harmony,Vicious,Prime,Pulse,Stolen,Corruption,Devourer
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:god.qg
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴛɪɴᴄᴛ?: I would like to join because it looks like a very good clan and i would like to meet new people and be in a active clan
Denied.

Reason: Reputation of you isn't what we heard about. Very toxic and unskilled in the pvp department. Please do not apply again, or try again with a better rep! Also age does not meet requirements.

Forrr

Survivor
Reaction score
Denied.

Reason: Reputation of you isn't what we heard about. Very toxic and unskilled in the pvp department. Please do not apply again, or try again with a better rep! Also age does not meet requirements.
unskilled lol xD welp xD

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, in my personal opinion I don't think you guys know how to lead the clan KingofGrapes once led along with some clutch people. First off, King is in this clan and you have him as:
Magiana l maggy
like lmao he's the reason this clan is a thing he united us all in 2014
SertifiedBlocks l Serti
You also have my dude Serti who probably is better at minecraft and leading than most people in this clan despite his inactivity with minecraft.
I've also heard rumors about the other leader besides you Liam. I personally feel upset that a blatant cheater is helping you run the clan. I'm well aware it's Omxr from anonymous sources. If you're going to have an Omxr clan I'd prefer it not be Extinct, after all it's the clan that gave me the most joy in my time of this server. Then again I'm just speaking my mind and if you continue to stay as Extinct at least keep the reputation good. Nobody cheat at this game that it is so easy to win in and honestly don't DQ clans for stupid reasons. I'm just speaking my mind out because this was one hell of a clan in 2014. <3

Good day boys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci