• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Extinct [US/CA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
First off when the server crashed we already had the player advantage 6v5, 3 of us had diamond swords, pretty decent armor and that round could have gone either way. The next round you say one of your elites crashed, when you think ML is one of our "lesser players" he isn't 2nd best in the clan. Sniper crashes in the round you won. Then I'm pretty sure he crashed when the server crashed. And with SG4 not resetting you should've seen the vines out of spawn like I did. So I went another way. Post once more about this battle anyone and I will have a mod.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
First off when the server crashed we already had the player advantage 6v5, 3 of us had diamond swords, pretty decent armor and that round could have gone either way. The next round you say one of your elites crashed, when you think ML is one of our "lesser players" he isn't 2nd best in the clan. Sniper crashes in the round you won. Then I'm pretty sure he crashed when the server crashed. And with SG4 not resetting you should've seen the vines out of spawn like I did. So I went another way. Post once more about this battle anyone and I will have a mod.
The sloth has spoken!

EyeHasNoIdea

Career
Reaction score
Members- The general players who have been accepted

Bacca_Plays
shiney_zebra17
AvengeYouiMight (On Break)

sword2346 (On Break)
Shrellzix
TheOnlyAzn_ | Smelted_Lapis
FarVexel