• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Explain your username!

Charzard10

Tribute
Reaction score
I got mine because my mom messed up. I was making an account on pokemon.com (don't judge) and wanted my name to me charizard10, but my mom but it in as charzard10 and it stuck.

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
Pigs = Awesome
Stunt men = badass
Stunt pigs = amazingness

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
Well, being the complete idiot I am, I didn't think that the username I chose would show up in game, I thought it was simply a login name, so I chose duckluv321. To this day I slightly regret this name, it's very hard to take someone seriously with a name like "duckluv321." I usually just end up going by "Duck" which I like :p

JaysWing

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Lul, I don't like the numbers in my name. Seriously, I would be named MJM if I could. XD

But seriously, your name's pretty cool.
The 321 pisses me off -.- Idk what I was thinking when I made that name.

Codered1218

Experienced
Reaction score
My name was actually a nickname my uncle gave me. It was based of my name and the color of my hair. My hair was not really that red, but it had a little red in it. So he called me Code Red.

I first used it for my YouTube account. I made that a long time ago. So I added 1218 which is my date of birth because Codered was taken. Then, when I made my minecraft account back in beta 1.5 or 1.6, I used the same thing. I really wish I did not have the numbers after. I would absolutly love to have them gone. But I am glad I at least have a story for my name.

zeejayy

Career
Reaction score
Zee - Middle name.
Blue jays are cool.
2 yy's because extra letters are cool. Ex. Heyy gurl

Saw someone was selling minecraft account codes on a forum I used to post on for like $1, and I've used this name since like 08'.

M

MrMad2000

Before I signed up for a Cheats-Happens Account (Not a videos of a adult nature website, it's a glitch and cheat codes website for games) in 2010 I loved star wars, but I always thought that my name I had on that website, starwarsking... Sounded stupid. But before that...

On AGE OF EMPIRES III Online or OSI I think you call it, I thought of a catchy name, I think back in 2009, and I then decided that all my furture accounts from there will be called MrMad2000 because it sounded catchy, problem is, I love it when someone starts argueing with me and makes a MASSIVE foul out of themselves, but the one thing I hate.

The two things I hate.*
The three things I hate.*

Is when someone says you mad bro, no I never intended to make this account to be made fun out of... GIMMEH A BREAK JIMMEH! Savile.

Anyways back on topic. I made a MC account called MrMad2000 after I think making literally everything apart from my youtube account MrMad2000 up to this day, and I has alternate account. Named HURR DURR!

^^ Lies ^^
No but seriously, I do have a alternate account which I don't use, called DangerousJoe123, oh community...

That's my story! Wanna hear moar? Why don't you kill urseeelllffffffffFFFF. Thanks 4 READING PEEPSOLE

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was like, 6. I started playing ClubPenguin and I was really into those "Hot Wheels" racing cars, so I was "hwracer"

S

ShadowMasterZ

I was always small when i was younger and the smaller you are the smaller is your shadow.
I always wanted to become bigger so i wanted to control my shadow.
Because of that i came up with "ShadowMaster".
The Z in the end stands for my nickname i had in school for a little while.
It's funny since some people pronounce my name as "ShadowMasters". :p

Matt_The Dreamer

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Marboo99- My IGN

When I was younger my Dad used to tell me bedtime stories. He would incorporate Me, Him and my Mum in the stories, but we all went by different names. Mine was Marboo (Matthew), my dads was Martian (Martin) and my Mums was Ant (Ann). When I started getting older I needed usernames for websites I wanted to join. So I used my old childhood nickname, Marboo. It made sense, it was easy to remember and pretty uncommon so it wouldn't get taken up by others. 99 was my birthday, the whole ring to it was easy to remember. Marboo99. I still use my old nickname today for when I sign up to websites because I still remember it.

Matt_The Dreamer- Forum name

I have a crazy imagination, one where I can see a different world in front of my face sometimes. I guess you could say I was living in dreamland. And also Marboo is a rubbish name for a forum :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci