• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlos | blxss

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Blxss
Wins: 987 all together but 437 on blxss
MCSG Games Played: 437/1234
Previous Clans: This one
Maps good at?: Highway, Valleyside, sg4, holiday, tsg2
Maps bad at?: Alaskan Village l o l
PvP Strengths: Sword, rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Why should be accept you?: cuz
Skype Username: carloswbu
Availability [1-10] 6-7
Will you be dedicated if accepted [Y/N]: Yah

Last edited:

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
R.I.P. Parwez. He just expressed himself and said cutting felt good. He didn't deserve this.
He will be missed

Teaches

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Zero_Frosty
Wins: MCSG 310 Hive 318
MCSG Games Played: 1421/1099
Previous Clans: superior,infinity
Maps good at?: valley side university, the eye of horus, turbulence, icarus , Moon Base 9, teweran survival games.
teweran Survival games 2, teweran survival games 3, Winds of Change, Solar Frost , SG 4 , chrenobyl , Lobby Games , Breeze Island , Breeze Island 2 , Enchated Forest, Survival Games Highway, Origns,
Maps bad at?: WasteLand
PvP Strengths: My Strengths Are Fishing rod and Sword Combat more or less I, Rather being a offense player than a Defences Player because im allways on it. Bow is From a Range of options to me But Rather me not use the bow because I Shot Were they are going or moving.
PvP Weaknesses: More or Less it's usually my Bow Skills.
Why should be accept you?: Because I want Grow Closer With The MCSG Community.
Skype Username: Chris.Master70
Availability [1-10] (7)
Will you be dedicated if accepted [Y/N] Y Wake up 11:30
This dude is actually really good,recommended
IGN: Blxss
Wins: 987 all together but 437 on blxss
MCSG Games Played: 437/1234
Previous Clans: This one
Maps good at?: Highway, Valleyside, sg4, holiday, tsg2
Maps bad at?: Alaskan Village l o l
PvP Strengths: Sword, rod.
PvP Weaknesses: Bow
Why should be accept you?: cuz
Skype Username: carloswbu
Availability [1-10] 6-7
Will you be dedicated if accepted [Y/N]: Yah
Blxss =P Recommended.

oshisomethingmeh

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey guys Ik this is a bit late, but on behalf of Valhalla, we apologize for making any excuses and would like to say gg for the clan battle. You all performed extremely well and earned the win, and more importantly for us, taught us what we did wrong and how to fix it. We're currently up 2-0 in a battle against insidious and partially would like to thank you for the help in allowing us to realize any mistakes we made. But any who, great job in the battle and it was fun. No matter how disappointed we are, we still maintain up most respect.
Thanks,
-OshiScrubLord

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys Ik this is a bit late, but on behalf of Valhalla, we apologize for making any excuses and would like to say gg for the clan battle. You all performed extremely well and earned the win, and more importantly for us, taught us what we did wrong and how to fix it. We're currently up 2-0 in a battle against insidious and partially would like to thank you for the help in allowing us to realize any mistakes we made. But any who, great job in the battle and it was fun. No matter how disappointed we are, we still maintain up most respect.
Thanks,
-OshiScrubLord
*reads the message* Wow, impressive, very respectable!

*reads OshiScrubLord* Respect gone.

Jk c;

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
Thanks,
-OshiScrubLord
You DQ'd us anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci