• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus | US Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImDeadbox

Career
Reaction score
Exodus, you better love me for this and guys its okay if they dont put up the loss. I give them permission to not put it up. :/ Im okay with that I just dont want a simple battle to cause flame on someone else's thread. Just please stop bothering Exodus.

Claq

Career
Reaction score
Exodus, you better love me for this and guys its okay if they dont put up the loss. I give them permission to not put it up. :/ Im okay with that I just dont want a simple battle to cause flame on someone else's thread. Just please stop bothering Exodus.
ty gawd

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
Congrats guys on 200 pages,also congrats Newfie on Elite! My parents forgot to take my phone away ^_^

Tazthemaz

Tribute
Reaction score
They loss to prescise?!?!?!

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I feel bad for you. They can't take a loss to you guys and it ended up being you having to say something on the thread about how they don't have to put the loss.

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
I think you guys make too many reasons for you guys to have to call the fire department. Maybe if you would just accept the loss, the fire department could take a nap.
I hope you realize that you are the source of the flame, and maybe if you went away there would be no need for us to get involved and complicate this more than it should be.

krazylegz254

Platinum
Reaction score
Precise disbanded that's why...

Claq

Career
Reaction score
I feel bad for you. They can't take a loss to you guys and it ended up being you having to say something on the thread about how they don't have to put the loss.
Precise disbanded kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci