• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exodus Blue - Requiring PLAYER comments!

Do you like the map?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicSplit

Career
Reaction score
Just saying,you managed to make notch trees look good. It looks amazing so far :D

Ondre

Experienced
Reaction score
This is very good, I like the jungle theme too. If you need any help I could terraform! Good luck!

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
This is very good, I like the jungle theme too. If you need any help I could terraform! Good luck!
Thank you Sir. Broken xD It's a solo build and i'm able to terraform. However... I .. Suck at it ._. So in future reference I may need a tinch of support c:

FusionDeck

Career
Reaction score
The build looks moderately good, but it is too early to judge. I can say currently that the cornucopia is utterly unfair. All players should have an equal chance of getting the chests. Currently, only 4 - 16 players can get the corn quickly, and the others have to run around to get into it. Make it more open, and it will be much better! Good luck with your map.

SUPERVIP101

Platinum
Reaction score
The build looks moderately good, but it is too early to judge. I can say currently that the cornucopia is utterly unfair. All players should have an equal chance of getting the chests. Currently, only 4 - 16 players can get the corn quickly, and the others have to run around to get into it. Make it more open, and it will be much better! Good luck with your map.
Wrong. I've tested the map for fairness already, and all players can get to the chest equally :p There's two tier 2s in each corner and 4 in the middle. I'll be doing a test run with a bunch of players to actually see how they do once a little more of the map is done c:

africanswallow

Platinum
Reaction score
New Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci