• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - US / AU Clan

joshfrost1000

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: lil_josh

Legacy Stats: Not sure... i have debug screenshots cause my ones on the stats were broken...

New Stats: Just reset my stats 2 days ago, but.. they were 189 out of 1270. i have debug screenshots of total stats

Skype Name: joshfrost1000HD

Past Clans: 1ST, Resistence, thunderbirds

Past Bans: None.

Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Cause i wish to be in a clan that is well experienced and well built. And i do have the requirements of joining, so i said to myself "Hey why not join this clan cause they are very well organized, plus i have heard some good stuff about your clan and your members!" .

Kind Regards
Josh.

Attachments

Reaction score

Legacy Stats: Not sure... i have debug screenshots cause my ones on the stats were broken...

New Stats: Just reset my stats 2 days ago, but.. they were 189 out of 1270. i have debug screenshots of total stats

Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Cause i wish to be in a clan that is well experienced and well built. And i do have the requirements of joining, so i said to myself "Hey why not join this clan cause they are very well organized, plus i have heard some good stuff about your clan and your members!" .

Kind Regards
Josh.
Trial. Come on the teamspeak to recieve your waiting rank ! :)

Rainzzz

Career
Reaction score
Whether I have a problem is doesn't matter, but if he is accepted he will bring your clan reputation down.

Just a heads up, I don't mean to start flame.

spook

Platinum
Reaction score

Kind Regards
Josh.
What happened to "2000/4500"? Aww cute liar admitted to defeat.

Read below trash kid :D
Whether I have a problem is doesn't matter, but if he is accepted he will bring your clan reputation down.

Just a heads up, I don't mean to start flame.

Vexti

Survivor
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Improad
Legacy Stats: 241/2390
New Stats: 130/989
Skype Name: exclusivemind2001
Past Clans: Lots
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Why not? :p

Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Improad
Legacy Stats: 241/2390
New Stats: 130/989
Skype Name: exclusivemind2001
Past Clans: Lots
Past Bans: None
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: Why not? :p
Trial. Come on the teamspeak to receive your waiting rank ! :)

Reaction score
UPDATE:
- We have recently lost a few members sadly :( , we now have 12 members. If you meet all the requirements and want to meet some new friendly players, then please go ahead and apply! We are going to be very lenient and will trial almost all people if they fit the requirements!

SwiftArrowYT

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: SwiftArrowYT
Legacy Stats: 65/412 (I was very bad)
New Stats: 404/2118
Skype Name: kylesin_154
Past Clans: 1st, Thunderbirds
Past Bans: I got banned on this account for "Hacking" But got unbanned because i provided proof i wasn't hacking.
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I would like to join ExiLe because i think you are an experienced and active clan that values there members and has great players in it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci