• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - US / AU Clan

FreshDoge

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: FreshDoge
Past Bans: Admitting Too hacking (wasnt even me) (7 days)
Past Clans: xoAU , IDEK heaps.
Alt Accounts: Nuh
Legacy Statistics: around nearly 800/4000
Current Statistics: 301/1398
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I would like to Join ExiLe because its one of those clans that is good , nice members , strong and really arent salty , ive been wanting to join this clan for ages and i havent succeded ive been close , but still not in hopefully this time i can come to prove i have the skills to be in this clan
and yeah , Please ;)

Minotaurr

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: iShagSheep
Past Bans: Abuse, hacking (wasn't actually hacking). And having a rasta skin
Past Clans: Alot
Alt Accounts: Alot. But TeeArrCbCarry Is one
Legacy Statistics: Trash
Current Statistics: 850/5000
Why do you want to join ExiLe?:
[At least 3-4 lines] Because it's just a prank bro. I just felt like filling this out cause I'm actually bored af. Hey Rory how's life. I see you've stopped tagging me in facebook memes. Ahh bunnies I can't believe you've done this. But all memes aside thanks for the cb. We got to see deans history in the screen share so good banter amirite? :). And no i'm not under the influence of any inappropriate substances.

I'm not actually applying it's just a prank. You see the camera over there in the corner of your room?

Last edited:

Knarp

Platinum
Reaction score
i thought you were 47?
[At least 3-4 lines] Because it's just a prank bro. I just felt like filling this out cause I'm actually bored af. Hey Rory how's life. I see you've stopped tagging me in facebook memes. Ahh bunnies I can't believe you've done this. But all memes aside thanks for the cb. We got to see deans history in the screen share so good banter amirite? :). And no i'm not under the influence of any inappropriate substances.

I'm not actually applying it's just a prank. You see the camera over there in the corner of your room?

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score

Accepted as owner

IGN: FreshDoge
Past Bans: Admitting Too hacking (wasnt even me) (7 days)
Past Clans: xoAU , IDEK heaps.
Alt Accounts: Nuh
Legacy Statistics: around nearly 800/4000
Current Statistics: 301/1398
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I would like to Join ExiLe because its one of those clans that is good , nice members , strong and really arent salty , ive been wanting to join this clan for ages and i havent succeded ive been close , but still not in hopefully this time i can come to prove i have the skills to be in this clan
and yeah , Please ;)
Application has been put on a pending. Expect a result regarding your app by tonight

ImmaSlapYoFace

Platinum
Reaction score
Meditation may involve generating an emotional state for the purpose of analyzing that state—such as anger, hatred Every time i have to cause i see Mark27'S Team at night.
nah jks fam
I go through the same thing fam

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci