• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

ExiLe v2 - US / AU Clan

Reaction score
Minecraft Name: Ciider
Legacy Stats: 81/609
New Stats: 2/5
Skype Name: u got it
Past Clans: many
Past Bans: none
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: coz i am friends with you guys
Declined. Bad relations with some members, sorry.
Minecraft Name: GoodAf
Legacy Stats: i forgot
New Stats: 70/120
Skype Name: ill pm you if i got accepted
Past Clans: Arise, Beware, Express, and others
Past Bans: none
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: cause i want to join a big active clan c:
Declined. According to the IGN 'GoodAf', it has 5 wins which does not meet the win requirement.
Minecraft Name:Ezrah_
Legacy Stats:.....
New Stats:this is an ALT account to Endy_ so put them bother together 18 wins and + i was more of a nexus player and on nexus i had 136 wins.
Skype Name:Lukilex05
Past Clans:Broken
Past Bans:
Why do you want to join ExiLe?:I would like to join ExiLe because my current clan which we did a scrim on you we were terrible and yeah I'm the only elder one beside Resqence and its ok i guess but your clan is good because of a matter of reasons.
1. Your clan has more Elderly people
2. Your clan would be better for me because the other clan i was in we would lose nearly every cb.
3. If i do get accepted thank you if i don't i understand.
4. this is my final point, i have defeated one of Your members in 4/5 1v1's in badlion-ImmaSlapYoFace <------ this is to prove I'm worthy of this clan
Declined. You do not meet the win requirement and we don't think you are ready to join this clan yet.
Minecraft Name: xSwagBear
Legacy Stats: 1300/3000 - Aproxx.
New Stats: 0/3 - I have just returned from a break and have not been able to play as of late.
Skype Name: I will allow you and the rest of the clan to add me on skype if I am successful on joining #Exile.
Past Clans: I honestly, can't remember.
Past Bans: Once for admitting to hacking, was messing around, never hacked and never will.
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to join ExiLe because I have just returned from a lengthy break, I feel joining a clan will get me back into the MCSG spirit. I know, I have had problems with numerous members in the past, but I'm here to fix that. :) Thanks for your time.

-Swag
Trial. Your new stats are 0/3 games but I am giving you an exception as you had a lot of wins on your legacy stats. But please start being more active in game. Come on the teamspeak to receive your waiting rank.

Reaction score
....I'm not gonna even say anything to make you feel silly
Incase you are not feeling silly, Knowledgeguy copied our old thread to this one so he can edit it because Fatal is currently forum banned. I am pretty sure knowledgeguy wrote a post on our old thread saying he is gonna 'COPY' the layout to this thread. koopr

Reaction score
Can you link me the specific post I need to see?
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/exile-v2-au-clan-old-thread.145917/page-71#post-2193640

I was mistaking saying that knowledgeguy said he copied the layout, but I point still stands saying that Fatal is forum banned making the Co-Owner (knowledgeguy) needing to make a new thread for us to edit/update out thread.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I'm sure on behalf of knowledgeguy that he'll becareful next time aswell as all of our members. :)

Reaction score
I have changed it to 'knowledgeguy and xfatal' instead of 'xfatal' so there are no more rumours spreading around

Eazy E

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: xSwagBear
Legacy Stats: 1300/3000 - Aproxx.
New Stats: 0/3 - I have just returned from a break and have not been able to play as of late.
Skype Name: I will allow you and the rest of the clan to add me on skype if I am successful on joining #Exile.
Past Clans: I honestly, can't remember.
Past Bans: Once for admitting to hacking, was messing around, never hacked and never will.
Why do you want to join ExiLe?: I want to join ExiLe because I have just returned from a lengthy break, I feel joining a clan will get me back into the MCSG spirit. I know, I have had problems with numerous members in the past, but I'm here to fix that. :) Thanks for your time.

-Swag
YOUR BACK OMFG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci