• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Exciting News.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm more than enough qualified to become a mod. Let's stop before a flame war begins.
Well... If you don't want a flame war don't start it. I am pretty sure you are still young to judge yourself if you are ready or not and also how do you even know what the community wants in a moderator?

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Well... If you don't want a flame war don't start it. I am pretty sure you are still young to judge yourself if you are ready or not and also how do you even know what the community wants in a moderator?
I don't need people like you to discourage me to become a moderator, thank you.
If you were denied, I'd think not.
True but it is just my age, since the booted it back up to 15 I'll probably never get a taste of how it is to become a moderator. It is also my goal to become the third under age mod, and I'm working hard for it.

Tal_Pal

Platinum
Reaction score
do not be disrespectful to other members please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci