• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excessive (US Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ?: Aidan
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN?: Aidan4AU
Aɢᴇ?: 13
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ?: YoshiTime717
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yessir.
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪɴs ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?: 429
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ?: 2212
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: 1/10: 8.3/10
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: 1/10: 7.99/10
Pᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴs ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ: ArtOfPVP, Scyth, Radiant (The other ArtOfPVP's are Scyth and radiant), Reflection (Twice), ArtOfPVP V2
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ PᴠP ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss?: teams of 4 and over, hackers, my internet when I have no bandwith
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴄᴇssɪᴠᴇ?: Because I've always wanted to join Trama, and I think it'd be an amazing chance to be in this clan, because I recognize so many elite players' names. I want to meet lots more people in the community.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴏʀ?: YUS
Hᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜs ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ?: The unknown talent I possess in me can help this clan an amazing amount. I have very good teamwork, I played with ShabbyShark a couple hours ago and we dominated all of our games. I love getting underrated clans like this to the top in the US Clan leaderboards, because the experience to get there is so unbelievably amazing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF APP
Also Foopy is extremely recommended.

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Pᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴs ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ: ArtOfPVP, Scyth, Radiant (The other ArtOfPVP's are Scyth and radiant), Reflection (Twice), ArtOfPVP V2
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ PᴠP ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss?: teams of 4 and over, hackers, my internet when I have no bandwith
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴄᴇssɪᴠᴇ?: Because I've always wanted to join Trama, and I think it'd be an amazing chance to be in this clan, because I recognize so many elite players' names. I want to meet lots more people in the community.
Hᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜs ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ?: The unknown talent I possess in me can help this clan an amazing amount. I have very good teamwork, I played with ShabbyShark a couple hours ago and we dominated all of our games. I love getting underrated clans like this to the top in the US Clan leaderboards, because the experience to get there is so unbelievably amazing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
END OF APP
Not reccomended is known to Ddoss

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Not reccomended is known to Ddoss
I don't doss mate. I'm not that guy.
I think that was Scotty who ddosed you, I just told you to come on to that IP. So yea don't blame me for everything kid.
Also, that was my first time doing that with scotty or anyone. So yeah I don't plan to do that in the future.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Don't believe what that asshole said about me, it isn't true. I am friends with Scotty_Rockz and he targeted him off spawn, I told him to go to a TS ip and he did, and then he ddossed him. I don't even know how to ddos.

FriscoBridgeMC

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't believe what that asshole said about me, it isn't true. I am friends with Scotty_Rockz and he targeted him off spawn, I told him to go to a TS ip and he did, and then he ddossed him. I don't even know how to ddos.
So you didnt ddoss me you tricked me into getting ddossed what a prick.

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
END OF APP
Accepted as Trial! Please be active on the Teamspeak :c

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Nᴀᴍᴇ?: My name is Masa. (It is a Japanese name and I am a boy.)
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN?: My Minecraft IGN is ThunderClunder.
Aɢᴇ?: I am 12.
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ?: thunderclunder
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: I do have teamspeak.
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪɴs ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?: I have 267 wins.
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ?: I have 1306 games played.
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: 1/10: I would say I am 9/10.
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: 1/10: I would say I am 9/10.
Pᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴs ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ: #Corrupt, The Prevail which made a new clan called Cryptonic which made a new clan called The Ambitious which merged with ArtOfPVP, Renegades, Reflection, Protocal, and a Vortex trial-member.
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ PᴠP ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss?: My PVP weaknesses are the bow, flint and steel, team of 4, and hackers.
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴄᴇssɪᴠᴇ?: I want to join this clan because the roster seems great and mature. And I think this clan is skilled and will not disband in a long time.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴏʀ?: Yes, I have diamond donor.
Hᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜs ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ?: I will help this clan maybe get better at teamwork even though it possibly might be good at teamwork already. Maybe I will help with routes the members in this clan don't know. And I think I am skilled enough at PVP to slay good players in other clans. Plus I am really strategic.
Accepted as Trial! Please be active on Teamspeak.

Nᴀᴍᴇ?: Michelle
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN?: MichelleFoop
Aɢᴇ?: 15
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ Nᴀᴍᴇ?: you have it.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ?: Yes
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴡɪɴs ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ?: 534
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀɴʏ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇᴅ?: 4749
Hᴏᴡ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: 1/10: 9
Hᴏᴡ ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: 1/10: 8
Pᴀsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴs ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ɪɴ: Sovereign, Forsaken, Chrome or Project Chrome, Axis, Cyan Volts
Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ PᴠP ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss?: Fishing Rod
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Exᴄᴇssɪᴠᴇ?: I pretty much was a member before, but didn't reply after.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴏʀ?: Nou
Hᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʟᴘ ᴜs ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇsᴛ ᴄʟᴀɴ ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ?: Well I'm pretty good at getting full iron all the time. I am able to get the clan stacked. As well as teamwork.
Pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci