• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excel [U.S Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Lord known's I'm roasted in the clouds. Hella quite cuz I'm zombied out off the loud, pockets on me, million dallors in my mouth.

Please don't blow my high.

Last edited:

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score
Gucci -
A fashion comany started by Guccio Gucci in the late 1800s in Italy. It is now an international fashion company and is the benchmark for high-end designer clothes. Their clothes are now designed by Tom Ford. They are the makers of many lines including fragrance, jewelry, and watches. Is most commonly known for their 'double G' logo. Recently, because gucci clothing is of such high quality a bunch of ghetto idiots decided to make a term out of this prestigious name meaning cool or flashy.

Proper way: That gucci coat is blingin!!!

Ghetto (improper) way: Yo that caddy is strait up gucci!
no.

Make him trick shot me bro ;)
Around here. I am known as a king in cod. Hittin bills on the daily. Quit over a year ago to get gurls on minecraft. and jules is no longer a mod. lel

qweasdrtyfgh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Varieties
Wins/Loss:Varieties: 210, 670 VexProHD: 470, 1571
Are you a donor (not required)? What kind?:yes, gold
Are you on Teamspeak/Skype Name?: yes i use teamspeak when needed and my skype is c8kress
PvP strengths (please choose 1 thing):fishing rod, staving, anything i can really get good at.
PvP weakness (please choose 1 thing):teams, hackers xD
Previous Clans: #Royals
Previous Bans: on vexprohd, for abuse and once on varieties for abuse :/
Why Vortex?because shan told me i should apply :D
Connor hakebsualsnsjs yay !

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
im mean right i was able to get 5 of my members iron donor and i spent hrs making them skins.. ur right im very mean
I can't believe how mean she is. Like, what is wrong with her? Who buys that many people donor. That's so ratchet. Who wears skins anymore. That's so tacky.

Jk plz Shan no hurt.

blotz_g2

Diamond
Reaction score
But whatever it's your choice
Dude, I didn't leave because of clan wars... I left as a big joke... LOL, I wanted to see how badly you wanted me in the clan. it was a test. Add me back to the roster. and Toe , I don't hate you, I just didn't like that you applied for CW with no perm. I wouldn't leave saying: "Leaving. GL", Id make a big statement silly gooses.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Dude, I didn't leave because of clan wars... I left as a big joke... LOL, I wanted to see how badly you wanted me in the clan. it was a test. Add me back to the roster. and Toe , I don't hate you, I just didn't like that you applied for CW with no perm. I wouldn't leave saying: "Leaving. GL", Id make a big statement silly gooses.
Kk best friend 5ever. But it still sucks that Derivitives left.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci