• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excel [U.S Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck -.- Thanks for joining my clan, stealing all the members and making a new clan. Pretty immature if I don't say so myself, anyways good luck cheerleader

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Good luck -.- Thanks for joining my clan, stealing all the members and making a new clan. Pretty immature if I don't say so myself, anyways good luck cheerleader
That wasn't my intention I joined your clan cause I wanted to I was having a ton of fun till yesterday and I just didn't want to be in your clan anymore hockey was going to leave for aera and qweas was going to follow him and so I decided that I was going to make a clan cause I had that idea even before I joined your clan and they all wanted in so that's how it happened. I'm really sorry sim I feel bad for this.

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
That wasn't my intention I joined your clan cause I wanted to I was having a ton of fun till yesterday and I just didn't want to be in your clan anymore hockey was going to leave for aera and qweas was going to follow him and so I decided that I was going to make a clan cause I had that idea even before I joined your clan and they all wanted in so that's how it happened. I'm really sorry sim I feel bad for this.
Its cool, its just, you kinda disbanded my clan :(

Claqy

Gold
Reaction score
Do you have Teamspeak [Y/N]: Y
Do you have skype[Y/N]: Y
What's your skype name: beapro12
Do you have a working mic: Ye
Wins: like 1300
Games Played: 5000
Tell us about yourself: Well im Synd87 if you dident alreeady know. I live in Washington state. I started play8ing march of last 2013, and i love to just have fun.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have Teamspeak [Y/N]: JA
Do you have skype[Y/N]: JA
What's your skype name: ToeHair45
Do you have a working mic: JAJAJAJAJAJA
Wins: JA, lik 375
Games Played: like 3000
Tell us about yourself: I am JewHair, hear me roar. I can tell sometimes funny k=jokes. you might hear background noise of my mother crying.

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
Do you have Teamspeak [Y/N]:ja
Do you have skype[Y/N]:ja
What's your skype name:ja
Do you have a working mic:ja
Wins: jalmost 400
Games Played: ja
Tell us about yourself: imma cool un ja​
Highly unreccoemnded, he smells

Toe