• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Excel [U.S Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowzV2

Survivor
Reaction score
Hes a clan hopper. I can say what i want. You said you were quitting go see the outside world
Doesn't matter what he is you don't disrespect people. I understand you can say what you want to say but, what you want to say is hurtful and he has been told many times that he is. Btw Im just leaving the mcsg community I will still be on teamspeak plus playing diablo 3 and Csgo but I am a big nub at it.

Roco

Spectator
Reaction score
On Behalf Of #Tsunami We challenge you to a clan battle

Ovistercy

Tribute
Reaction score
mmmmh.... Where do i start?, This clan was probably my favourite clan i've been in, all the people in it , thank you for letting me have the opportunity to experience this community , but i just have to quit clans and minecraft in general, it gets me to stressfull, i would recomend this clan to anyone who plans on join .

- bbller , Best leader out der, nice,funny, been der since excel v1 for me, gl man

- nba , he thirsty buh, good leader as well, hes always there when i needed to talk to him, gl man

- cali , this guy was my wife in this clan, we did everything together, factions, walls, we even friken rap battled.

and to all of the other clan mates good luck guys.

hate to say this but im leaving (Obviously ^) but it has been a great expierence in the mcsg community.

- Vegeta : pronounced (Va - Giiii - Ta)

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
mmmmh.... Where do i start?, This clan was probably my favourite clan i've been in, all the people in it , thank you for letting me have the opportunity to experience this community , but i just have to quit clans and minecraft in general, it gets me to stressfull, i would recomend this clan to anyone who plans on join .

- bbller , Best leader out der, nice,funny, been der since excel v1 for me, gl man

- nba , he thirsty buh, good leader as well, hes always there when i needed to talk to him, gl man

- cali , this guy was my wife in this clan, we did everything together, factions, walls, we even friken rap battled.

and to all of the other clan mates good luck guys.

hate to say this but im leaving (Obviously ^) but it has been a great expierence in the mcsg community.

- Vegeta : pronounced (Va - Giiii - Ta)
Nooo please don't go like actually
Msg me on skype

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci