• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evolver Reborn [EU]

EvolverClan

Spectator
Reaction score
Clan Information

Clan created on: 03/03/2016
TeamSpeak Ip:

Founder: Frank
We shall rise and bring honor to our ancestors!

REQUIREMENTS

Maturity: We want to ensure mature people so that our clan doesn't get out of hand. We want everyone to be nice and very chill. If not, you will not be able to join.
Respectful: Be respectful to your leaders and other members. It shows your friendship and loyalty to our clan. You must be able to respect everyone.
Teamwork: You must be able to work with others. If not, you won't be able to communicate with our members thus meaning you won't be on the main roster.
Friendly: You must be friendly with one another. If you get out of hand there will be consequences.
Helpful: Be helpful and sharing with one another to show each other your loyalty towards the clan and would give up good reputation.
Map Knowledge: You must know knowledge of the main clan battle maps. Including: Holiday Resort, Survival Games 4, Valleyside University, Alaskan Village.
100+ Wins: to show that you have some experience in mcsg and you can play decently on the server
PvP Skill: You must be decent at PvP and be able to work around with our members and communicate with one another.
Activity: You must be active or you'll be kicked for not helping us out.
Nice: We want good and respectable people for our clan. We want no flame and want only chill people.
Be active: You must be active and talk to us or you'll be kicked.
You must have Skype: This is the main focus of our communication, it's a must have or you'll be kicked.

APPLICATION
Name:
Skype Name:
Wins:
Activity level:
Do you have Skype and will you be active on it?:
Why do you want to join EvolverClan?:
Give a brief description about yourself:

ROSTER
Current Roster [4/20]
If you have a purple name it means you are about to be kicked for inactivity.

- | Owner | -
GodFrank/ Frank

- | Leaders | -

MrTaez/ Brey

- | Officers | -
iBeatUrSkills_/ Louis

- | Elites | -

CrowzyHD/ Crowzy

- | Members | -

- | Trial Members | -

- | CheerLeaders | -

OFFICIAL CLAN WAR RULES

1. All MCGamer rules applied.

______________CLAN WARS

Evolver 5-0 Stealth
Evolver 5-2 TeamApollo
Evolver 5-0 TheDarkBrother
Evolver 5-0 Accelerate

Evolver 2-5 HazardB

Evolver 5-0 InsidiusReborn

Last edited:

Rekiz_

Survivor
Reaction score
cw? add me on skype pera.nedeljkovic02

_PapaGelados_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _PapaGelados_
Name: Kahlil Preston
Wins: 0 , LOL , i had 1k wins before stats reset (i started playing UHC )
Activity level: Weekends - ALL THE TIME , Weekdays- 4h a day ( ik im a nerd )
Do you have Skype and will you be active on it?: yep, facebook:kahlil.alexander, always on skype
Why do you want to join EvolverClan?: I saw Frank recruting and i fought , Why not...
Give a brief description about yourself: im a good mcsg/uhc player got 2k elo in badlion at both, im 13 years old live in Portugal and im nice :)

EvolverClan

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: _PapaGelados_
Name: Kahlil Preston
Wins: 0 , LOL , i had 1k wins before stats reset (i started playing UHC )
Activity level: Weekends - ALL THE TIME , Weekdays- 4h a day ( ik im a nerd )
Do you have Skype and will you be active on it?: yep, facebook:kahlil.alexander, always on skype
Why do you want to join EvolverClan?: I saw Frank recruting and i fought , Why not...
Give a brief description about yourself: im a good mcsg/uhc player got 2k elo in badlion at both, im 13 years old live in Portugal and im nice :)
Accepted as member

Veebo

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: FrostBean
Name: James
Wins: 1
Activity level: Pretty much everyday
Do you have Skype and will you be active on it?: Yup. It's connected to my phone. IPad and pc
Why do you want to join EvolverClan?: Sounds cool. Want to participate in it.
Give a brief description about yourself: I'm funby once you get to know me and I try my hardest.

EvolverClan

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: FrostBean
Name: James
Wins: 1
Activity level: Pretty much everyday
Do you have Skype and will you be active on it?: Yup. It's connected to my phone. IPad and pc
Why do you want to join EvolverClan?: Sounds cool. Want to participate in it.
Give a brief description about yourself: I'm funby once you get to know me and I try my hardest.
accepted as trial

ItzFraaa

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ItzFraaa
Name:Francesco
Wins:20 perché ho cambiato nome quindi mi ha cancellato i progressi comunque mi reputo un player con delle discrete skill,certo non sono il migliore ma me la cavo
Activity level:Giornaliero,gioco a minecraft praticamente tutti i giorni per almeno 3 ore se non di più,certo se devo studiare per le verifiche ci gioco poco ma caso mai,se mi prenderete, ve lo farò sapere prima se ho degli impegni :)

EvolverClan

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ItzFraaa
Name:Francesco
Wins:20 perché ho cambiato nome quindi mi ha cancellato i progressi comunque mi reputo un player con delle discrete skill,certo non sono il migliore ma me la cavo
Activity level:Giornaliero,gioco a minecraft praticamente tutti i giorni per almeno 3 ore se non di più,certo se devo studiare per le verifiche ci gioco poco ma caso mai,se mi prenderete, ve lo farò sapere prima se ho degli impegni :)
OK YOU ARE 50% ACCEPTED, GIVE ME YOUR SKYPE FOR THE PVP TEST

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci