• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Evolution | US Division |

Nicky

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Thank you. Yurleth Is being super in mature About this he cant take a Loss
Excuse me, i can take a loss but these guys can't. I will but it as a LOSS up there because i am nice... whats your clan name...?

TheBrirocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Not trying to start flame at all here -- just a note for clans asking to battling them. They are horrible sports. They cheated twice (sponsoring and glitch diamond sword) and they denied it and wouldn't give us a rematch. They also were saying that they lagged so we had to redo it. Again, not starting flame, just saying they are not very easy to work with.
Just a note from #Pulse
^

TheBrirocks

Survivor
Reaction score
Also the win against abandoned is wrong to. We won 2-1 and u guys left telling me we were gonna finish next week and u didn't. Even though the clan is disbanded and I own #shocked now you do not deserve the win because you didn't win. So either put it as a loss or not anything at All because the clan no longer exist. U can't always win sorry, it's life

KingofGrapes

Career
Reaction score
LMAO, he just takes it down and doesn't put it as a loss, just wants to have his clan look good where in fact they are bad

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci