• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Everyone im sorry..

E

Ephiza

Thanks for posting this means alot, im also sorry pyro <3 -EpicNessISMe

P.S: You're not even as close to as mean as babandroid xD
Oh god I hate Babandroid. *Thinks he is good with 5 ms, and says he's good*, every time he see's me, teams with the other randies and then trash talks me.

TheCakeMC

Survivor
Reaction score
Oh god I hate Babandroid. *Thinks he is good with 5 ms, and says he's good*, every time he see's me, teams with the other randies and then trash talks me.
See what i'm saying.

LovinMcBitz

Platinum
Reaction score
Everyone im really sorry for my actions, this may not fix anything but, i just wanted to let everyone know im sorry. I know im very cocky make like 50 clans in 1 month, i apologize for that, im also a d-bag to everyone. This will not change anything. I've created the worst rep for myself and im ashamed, but i hope some can forgive me for my actions, im truely sorry.

-Pyro
I feel sorry for you saying sorry. Nah jk :p

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
I mean I had respect for you but I've lost all of it. Considering the fact you called me a randy and a scrub. And then you called us a randy clan. But I'm sure enough you'll earn it back. :p <3

WilloWizard

Platinum
Reaction score
lol im sorry that you actually bothered to apologise. its part of the game to be competitive, who cares if you say "gg10 l2p ez steamrolled rekt" i do it all the time and idc. btw all the time is when i actually bother to go on mcsg anymore which is not alot considering i no-lifed some other server for two days to get into the spleef world cup and now i dont really care about what happens on mcsg lololo i love a long post at 9.30 in the night when i should be getting ready for school you should be honored im still typing
*takes deep breath

Dyl

Career
Reaction score
I mean I forgive you, just don't act like a d***

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci