• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Every bug I have encountered on SG Classic

mikag35

Gold
Reaction score
  • Some chests on SG2 have the same items every time and don't refill.
  • Wheat should be spawning in the tier 1's; They are only in the bugged chests on SG2, I haven't seen wheat at all otherwise.
  • Refill times are screwed up, it should happen every 11 minutes but it happens every 13.
  • Mobs aren't showing up. EDIT: Being worked on.
  • When it gives you points for killing someone, it says the MCSGv2 message. It used to say, "Awarded __ points for killing (__)Name.
  • When you do /tl or /timeleft half of the message is in MCSGv1 green font and the MCSGv1 text, but after then it switches to white MCSGv2 font.
  • Leather boots should not spawn in tier 1 chests.
  • I don't know why, but there is /skip available in the lobby, when there are only 2 maps.
  • It's not necessarily a bug, but get rid of the items in chests in the lobby; People are placing water and lava everywhere and it is very annoying.
  • There should not be a Pre-Deathmatch where you wait 10 seconds on your pedestal; you should just be allowed to walk right off and fight.
  • Speaking of DM, is the old deathmatch arena supposed to be there? The one with the falling sand?
  • When you do /l or /list, it gives a similar bug with the /timeleft or /tl, where part of it is correctly as it was in MCSGv1, but then it switches to the way it was in MCSGv2.
  • Should there be regional leaderboards for this? It is SG Classic and that's how it used to be.
  • On the leaderboards, everyone's total chests is 0.
  • (THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE CASE) I think that string is a similar case to wheat, it doesn't spawn in chests but is in some bugged chests on map 2 yet it should spawn in chests. However, I am not positive, so this may not be a problem and me just not noticing string in tier 1's.

Last edited:

dodo9797

Survivor
Reaction score
Ik a chest on sg2 with 3 iron but yea I agree it should be changed to be random cuz one of my tier 2s has a clock, arrow, pork chop and cooked fish.

_Reevesdrums_

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft has an issue where after teleporting players, they are in a sorta lagged state for a couple seconds.
It can't really be fixed and can only be resolved by a couple seconds grace after teleporting:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci