• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Evading Bans

therealhoogee

Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not taking a side here but it's like someone saying they will bomb an airport as a joke- the AP security can't just ignore it .

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I got unbanned along time ago as well. How is it that hard for you to understand xD?
OMFG you just said you quit. Then you just said on here you were perma banned. NOW you are saying you are unbanned. DONT MAKE A THREAD THAT YOU ARE QUITING THEN YOU COME BACK LIKE 2 DAYS LATER.

Col_StaR

District 13
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm not taking a side here but it's like someone saying they will bomb an airport as a joke- the AP security can't just ignore it .
That reminds me of a news story...
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/14/travel/dutch-teen-arrest-american-airlines-terror-threat-tweet/
Police arrested a 14-year-old Dutch girl Monday after she tweeted a terror threat to American Airlines that catapulted her into social media fame overnight.

A Twitter user calling herself Sarah with the handle @QueenDemetriax_ tweeted "@AmericanAir hello my name's Ibrahim and I'm from Afghanistan. I'm part of Al Qaida and on June 1st I'm gonna do something really big bye."

American Airlines responded swiftly from their official Twitter account saying "@QueenDemetriax_ Sarah, we take these threats very seriously. Your IP address and details will be forwarded to security and the FBI."

Multi

Gold
Reaction score
OMFG you just said you quit. Then you just said on here you were perma banned. NOW you are saying you are unbanned. DONT MAKE A THREAD THAT YOU ARE QUITING THEN YOU COME BACK LIKE 2 DAYS LATER.
I HAVENT CAME BACK. I told him I got perm-banned along time ago and then got unbanned (along time ago) for talking to a mod. Are you like 5 and can't understand me trying to help someone because I know how it feels because it has happened to me. I haven't played minecraft since I made that goodbye thread. You're so ignorant.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I did not mean that my specific offence was evasion worthy, I meant anyone who gets preposterously banned for admitting to hacks would be able to evade a ban. Obviously the case is no, I just found the predicament of my ban highly unfair.
Well, in that case why don't we just let everyone bypass their bans? Just because someone doesn't agree on a rule, doesn't mean they can just ignore it and/or bypass their ban because of it. I admit, I see where it is seems stupid that the rule is in place but as many before me have said, just don't break it. It's not like you have to go around saying you hack to enhance your experience.

Warriorss

Career
Reaction score
I HAVENT CAME BACK. I told him I got perm-banned along time ago and then got unbanned (along time ago) for talking to a mod. Are you like 5 and can't understand me trying to help someone because I know how it feels because it has happened to me. I haven't played minecraft since I made that goodbye thread. You're so ignorant.
Well you quit because you got banned? I believe. So stfu Multicolorwolf. I didn't clearly understand that you meant A LONG time ago. Jesus Christ you might be the 5 year old here.

10❤

Experienced
Reaction score
Yes, but do they get sent to jail for life? I'd be happy with a punishment, just not one that lasts eternally. It just simply is not fair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci