• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Evade [AU Division]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deandoesmcsg

Experienced
Reaction score
Skype Name: SwaggyDean.
IGN:McNinjaCraft
Games Played: 770aprox.
Wins:124
Strengths: Bow, Fishing Rod, Flint&steel, Parkour :p,Strafing,Block Hitting and very good with critical hits!
Weakness I really don't have any but i will say that im not the best at dodging dem flint&steels
Why do you want to join #Evade: Well it all started when I looked on skype and saw pandaplays mood,it said come apply for our clan. I have never joined a clan before so i was all like:p lets have a shot of joining a clan!

ExtremeHazza

Platinum
Reaction score
Skype Name: SwaggyDean.
IGN:McNinjaCraft
Games Played: 770aprox.
Wins:124
Strengths: Bow, Fishing Rod, Flint&steel, Parkour :p,Strafing,Block Hitting and very good with critical hits!
Weakness I really don't have any but i will say that im not the best at dodging dem flint&steels
Why do you want to join #Evade: Well it all started when I looked on skype and saw pandaplays mood,it said come apply for our clan. I have never joined a clan before so i was all like:p lets have a shot of joining a clan!
Congratulations, you have been accepted. Would you like a staff rank?

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
Clan battle against #Wolves? add me on skype chimera6441 to discuss details

Oliver_Hill

Diamond
Reaction score
#Ollie would like to clan battle you. I will do a 3v1 since i'm a solo clan add me on skype: Ollie.hill99 to discuss :)

BlueCarrot

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: BlueCarrotYT
Skype Name: xavier.williams37
Games Played: 800+
Wins: 64+
Strengths: Flint n Steel
Weaknesses: Long Range Bow Shooting
Why do you want to join #Evade: I want to join to simply meet new people and to simply get better. Helping people to get better and personally getting better :D. I also have a fast growing youtube channel, which plans to hit 100 subscribers in the next few weeks. I also owned a channel with 5k subscribers until it got hacked. :)

ExtremeHazza

Platinum
Reaction score
Minecraft Name: BlueCarrotYT
Skype Name: xavier.williams37
Games Played: 800+
Wins: 64+
Strengths: Flint n Steel
Weaknesses: Long Range Bow Shooting
Why do you want to join #Evade: I want to join to simply meet new people and to simply get better. Helping people to get better and personally getting better :D. I also have a fast growing youtube channel, which plans to hit 100 subscribers in the next few weeks. I also owned a channel with 5k subscribers until it got hacked. :)
Congratulations, you have been accepted. Would you like a staff rank?

catman231

Platinum
Reaction score
Are you going to verse #Hybridz or not? add me on skype (thisguycalledanton)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci