• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Euros 2016

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

Currently, the European Championships for Football (soccer for you americans :p ) is going on now in France. The first round of matches is pretty much complete, so there is a lot of tournament left to be played.

If you want to have a look at the tournament, here is a link: http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuro/

I ask you today, who do you think will win the Euros?

For me, it's probably Germany that win it. They are such an impressive and solid team. I'd love to see England do well (I live in London) but sadly they appear to be just as disappointing as usual :( .

My second question is if you could see any match what would it be / what would be your ideal match-up?

G.O.A.T.

Experienced
Reaction score
1. Germany
2. France
3. Spain
4. England
5. Italy
and the rest i'm to tired to write

Last edited:

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
Germany or Portugal :) and the second answer is umm id love to see a Portugal match *-* CR7

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Germany or Portugal :) and the second answer is umm id love to see a Portugal match *-* CR7
I'm going to one semifinal and there is a chance the Portugal will be in it. Imagine that!
Breaking news:England Pull an England

Btw Croatia is gonna win
Literally the line I said to my dad when Russia scored. He was not happy and sent me to bed xD. Also Croatia is looking very good, midfield with Rakitic and Modric is nicee.
Demon go away. Don't trick more people. Follow God.
No :sneaky:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci