• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Europe is going down for a RAM upgrade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
So its time to show Europe some more love by adding in 2 new servers after the RAM upgrade is done. Also US1 needs a restart as well. So servers 1-10 will need to go down for a quick restart. Sorry for the inconvenience and we will get the servers online shortly.

Update 1: When I took US1 down, I forgot that was the server with SQL on it. So I took all of US down by accident. I am bringing the servers back up now! Sorry about that.

Update 2: Looks like the EU datacenter messed up with some parts and will need to reschedule this tomorrow. Bringing the servers 1-8 online now and tomorrow 1-10 online.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No the stats will not reset. We might do that for the last time next week before "opening".

Tetra_Zymph

Tribute
Reaction score
Chad, I have 315 points and I'm not on the top 10, when I do /records it says I have like 191. Will there be a fix/is there a reason for this? :/

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes the point system is still a little buggy and will be address next week.

the G-Man

Spectator
Reaction score
I know you can't be on every server, every day, but can you make a sponsor system? We've seen sponsors on youtube with BeBopVox (Host of the Minecraft Monday Show) and CaptainSparkelz, but I haven't seen any since all my time playing the games.

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know you can't be on every server, every day, but can you make a sponsor system? We've seen sponsors on youtube with BeBopVox (Host of the Minecraft Monday Show) and CaptainSparkelz, but I haven't seen any since all my time playing the games.
The videos with BeBopVox and CaptianSparkelz were "sponsored" by playersnwho were "op" and could spawn in items. It was more for publicity than anything else!

Viikkttor

Tribute
Reaction score
Awesome :D
Showing Europe sonen love, Will give you some love back in sponsorship i think :)

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Will you ever play on the servers Chad? I'd be nice for you to see how the games are like these days. Alliances, then the last 2 standing drown together like Katniss and Peeta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci