• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU: Romans

Muuu98

Spectator
Reaction score
I made a new account since i kinda failed with my first one. Now this one has the right name :D

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
Oh god, here we go again I dont need to repeat all the stuff I said in #SkeletonArmy, jeez, do I? Just cause I went to switzerland for a week with no Wi-Fi doesn't mean you can jus start a new clan with the other leader as someone I dont know, and give me a low ranking position like officer for a close friend, need I go on?

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
Oh god, here we go again I dont need to repeat all the stuff I said in #SkeletonArmy, jeez, do I? Just cause I went to switzerland for a week with no Wi-Fi doesn't mean you can jus start a new clan with the other leader as someone I dont know, and give me a low ranking position like officer for a close friend, need I go on?
All you do is
Moan moan moan and you banned me
From your server! Need I go on?

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
All you do is
Moan moan moan and you banned me
From your server! Need I go on?
I did not ban you...from My server: riskyarmy143 did, for you de-oping him, you know you have a lot in common.

Rage

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
BTW its not exactly the same clan with a different names as ranks have been changed, new ranks have been added in and someone I dont even know was given my position without me even knowing

SkeletonBoss

Career
Reaction score
BTW its not exactly the same clan with a different names as ranks have been changed, new ranks have been added in and someone I dont even know was given my position without me even knowing
Stop moaning/flaming

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci