• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Operation Cleansweep - Winter 2016 - Final Results!

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score

EU Operation Cleansweep
Winter 2016

Hello everyone! Over the past 2 months, 6-8 hours per week, the staff and the community have come together on Teamspeak to remove as many hackers from the EU servers as possible. Now, 8 weeks later, I am here to disclose the final results and to hand out the prizes and shoutouts to those who deserve it.

In total we managed to get rid of 830 hackers. 120 of those hackers were recorded by community members. These statistics are quite impressive, considering we banned 27 more hackers whilst we hosted 56 less hours of sweeps than in the last EU OCS season. The EU OCS decided to host less sessions this season to be more effective, that decision turned out to be a good one! The rest of this season’s results can be found down below.

Unfortunately, this season we didn’t only got to see roses and blue skies, there were also some less cheerful times. [COLOR=#8000ff]mfungamer[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#8000ff]MisiLica[/COLOR], two of our renowned Sr.Staff EU OCS Crew members, resigned during this EU OCS season. However, the EU OCS Crew (including the newly hired members) kept strong and moved on.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
We are still looking into ways to make the operation even more successful. If you have any ideas for the Cleansweep, feel free to PM me ([COLOR=#b30000]Vigilo[/COLOR]), [COLOR=#ff0000]Mauro[/COLOR], [COLOR=#b30000]Exzone[/COLOR], [B][COLOR=#b30000]Yannick[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=#ff0000]Getix[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]Freshly[/COLOR] or [COLOR=#ff0000]iRocki[/COLOR].

Statistics!

After every week during the season, we released the statistics of the past week. The threads with those statistics can be found here:

Week 1 - http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/eu-operation-cleansweep-winter-2016-week-1-results.246249/
Week 2 - http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/eu-operation-cleansweep-week-2-results.247732/
Week 3 - http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/eu-operation-cleansweep-winter-2016-week-3-results.249061/
Week 4 & Provisional Results - http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/eu-o...16-week-4-results-provisional-results.250441/
Week 5 - http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/eu-operation-cleansweep-winter-2016-week-5-results.251790/
Week 6 - http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/eu-operation-cleansweep-winter-2016-week-6-results.253476/
Week 7 & 8 -
Week 7:
9 participants.
4 of those were community members.
5 of those were staff members.
6 hours of sweeps.
29 hackers were banned.
An average of 9.67 bans were made each session.
2 hackers were found and recorded by members of the community.

Week 8:
17 participants.
6 of those were community members.
11 of those were staff members.
4 hours of sweeps.
26 hackers were banned.
An average of 13 bans were made each session.

A clear overview of all the results (including the All Time results) can be found here:

Shoutouts!

First and foremost, the EU OCS Crew: a huge thank you to [COLOR=#b30000]Vigilo[/COLOR], [COLOR=#ff0000]Getix[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0000]Mauro[/COLOR], [COLOR=#b30000]Exzone[/COLOR], [B][COLOR=#b30000]Yannick[/COLOR][/B], [COLOR=#ff0000]Freshly[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#ff0000]iRocki[/COLOR]. It’s been a pleasure to work with you all and I really appreciate the work and effort you put into this OCS season. Everyone of you will be awarded a shiny medal!

Secondly, a big thanks to the retired EU OCS Crew members. Thank you [COLOR=#8000ff]MisiLica[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#8000ff]mfungamer[/COLOR], you two have been really valuable for the entire EU OCS concept. Expect a golden medal to come your way soon!

Also, thank you [COLOR=#006600]Tiger[/COLOR] and [COLOR=#ff0000]Axanite | Liam[/COLOR]! Tiger hasn’t been crew for long, but we really appreciate the work he did. Liam is unfortunately not crew anymore, but he still deserves a shoutout for his exceptional work in previous seasons of the OCS.

Besides those people, I generally want to thank everyone (staff and community) who participated this OCS season. No matter if you helped in only 1 or a couple of sessions: everyone’s help is really appreciated!

Prizes!

Now we have come to the part of the final results that everyone is looking for: the prizes! During the sessions, everyone was trying to catch hackers. The OCS Crew recorded all the statistics of who caught which hacker. Based on the overall results, we determined a minimum amount of bans a staff member or community member needed in order to be awarded a silver or golden OCS forum medal.

Besides the medals, we will maybe be handing out MCGamer credits to the 6 best scoring community members. If so, I will post it on this thread and the winners of the credits will receive their codes via a forum conversation.

Winners of the Silver Winter OCS medal:

In case you aren’t in those lists and you want to know how many bans you got, DM me and I will tell you!

I hope to see everyone again in the next season of the Operation Cleansweep! Have a wonderful day,

~Vigilo,
on behalf of the EU OCS Crew

Last edited:

MrMets

Experienced
Reaction score
It was one heck of a time participating in these! I wish I could have made more of them! Wonderful job to whoever participated!

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
:D We got them hackers good, Hopefully next time round more people will aid us in our mission to stop all them hackers

Reaction score
Cmon, i got 3 bans. And if it wouldn't be for the lag i would of propably got more :/. But congrats to those who got the medals!!

ToxicBlaze

Quantum
Reaction score
Good job! AU PLEASE SO MANY GHOST CLIENTERS AND BLANTENT HACKERS AT NIGHT :(

And I am 100% going to help on the AU one!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci