• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU lack of mods

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
Hi!

So, as the staff team must know, the EU community is really toxic and it is the one who has more hackers playing in. As the anticheat is not 100% perfect, neither 70%, I will be suggesting to the staff team to hire more EU mods.

I'm not demanding to hire me, or him or she or wherever he or she is, but I'm asking for more EU mods.

Of course you need more applys, but in my opinion WE (the EU community) urgently need more active moderators on TeamSpeak and on the server.

If you actually notice, 80% of the mods that you hired were all US as Devianz, Jalen, Tyran, Geographies, Pingered, CommitedGamer, etc. And who were the EU mods hired? Axtey, Brook and Benji.

Also, I won't be refering names but 50% of the EU staff team IS NOT ACTIVE.

Obviously there is something that "motivated" Narwhal, Athena, Vigilo, William and someone more who I forgot his name that resigned and this made that Getix was and is the ONLY eu sr.mod!

I hope you understand, and please, let thread be in this section for one week (I chose the option to) and don't lock this thread because "the staff team is aware.."

By DaddyCleanup

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
If people are applying, meet our requirements, have upstanding chat history and punishment history, and pass their interview, then they are hired. It's up to the community to be a part of that Moderation team. If people aren't applying or if applications aren't meeting requirements, then it's just that simple; we won't have EU or whichever region Moderators.

As for activity, the Sr. Staff team is not lenient on this matter. If individuals are not meeting our required activity numbers, they are reprimanded and then demoted if the issue continues. This isn't all too common, though, as usually people will only see about one month of consecutive in activity, if they ever do reach that.

Keep in mind that people are more active on certain platforms. Some prefer the forums, where some prefer in-game. Some prefer teamspeak, where some prefer forums. Teamspeak is a convenient way to get ahold of a Moderator, but it is not the only way. Remember that some people don't get on at the same time as you, some do not have as much time to dedicate as you, and some may be having personal situations that they need to address. Of course, when I say "you", I don't mean YOU DaddyCleanup , but just a general individual.

I know this same message has been posted a thousand times, but that's because it has always remained true.

DaddyCleanup

Career
Reaction score
If people are applying, meet our requirements, have upstanding chat history and punishment history, and pass their interview, then they are hired. It's up to the community to be a part of that Moderation team. If people aren't applying or if applications aren't meeting requirements, then it's just that simple; we won't have EU or whichever region Moderators.

As for activity, the Sr. Staff team is not lenient on this matter. If individuals are not meeting our required activity numbers, they are reprimanded and then demoted if the issue continues. This isn't all too common, though, as usually people will only see about one month of consecutive in activity, if they ever do reach that.

Keep in mind that people are more active on certain platforms. Some prefer the forums, where some prefer in-game. Some prefer teamspeak, where some prefer forums. Teamspeak is a convenient way to get ahold of a Moderator, but it is not the only way. Remember that some people don't get on at the same time as you, some do not have as much time to dedicate as you, and some may be having personal situations that they need to address. Of course, when I say "you", I don't mean YOU DaddyCleanup , but just a general individual.

I know this same message has been posted a thousand times, but that's because it has always remained true.
That is true, but the staff team has to find a way to attract people to apply, then you could have more "candidates to be part from the staff team"

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
That is true, but the staff team has to find a way to attract people to apply, then you could have more "candidates to be part from the staff team"
It's less of a matter of not having enough applicants at most times and more so that those applicants don't meet standards or have things like chat history or previous bans that hold them back. Things like that we cannot change protocol on, or else it would be damaging to the network. I don't think people would want Moderators that have recent bans/mutes or that don't know their stuff.

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
The universal moto for MCGamer is "Quality over Quantity"

Taking that into consideration, MCGamer would rather hire one Staff Member that is capable of performing, standing up as a leader, doing their job, over 3 Moderators that don't have much knowledge on rules, hide in the background, and will become inactive from the time they are hired.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci