• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

EU Clan Wars [Season 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
Name: Daniel
IGN: Narwhal
Clan Experience: 3 years of it - 1 1/2 years assisting the EUCLB, leading Ascendancy for a year.
Current Clan: None
Why you deserve to be staff?: Lots of experience with the EU clan community. Enjoy running events and getting stuck in with the community.

Sorry for lack of detail : (

Jdennis

Platinum
Reaction score
Clan Name: Vision
Clan Leader: Jdennis
How many members are in your clan? 16
How long have you been around? well a week but we are all loyal members that played together from old clans.
ClanThread? http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/visioneu.231212/
Do you agree to all of the Rules? Yes

Silf

Career
Reaction score
Name: Alexander
IGN: Skilf
Clan Experience: all my clans and trivium.
Current Clan: Mys
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form]
I deserve to be a staff because i was last year and i've been in the community for a while. I've been an owner of many clans and i know how to lead. You should accept me aswell because i am active and mature

EUClanWars

Experienced
Reaction score
We need 16 clans and we intend for this to start on the weekend of the 28th of November, so apply ASAP! Also, please leave your skype name so we can add you to a group chat and arrange the battles! Good luck ~

Hungerz

Platinum
Reaction score
Staff Application:
Name: Antony
IGN: hngr
Clan Experience: Have been in many top clans including owning several.
Current Clan: Swarm
Why you deserve to be staff?: [Paragraph Form] I am experienced, having a staff role in EUCL, EU Nation tournament and other various tournaments. I would love the experience as EUCW is such a prestigious event. As well as this I think I would benefit you because I am extremely active and will make good judgements as well as being liked by players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci