• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Application: (Open)
IGN: BURRITOZ0123
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) codythornton3
Wins:1100+
Games Played: 5500+
Why do you want to join Eternity: Eternity is a cool name, and that is all that matters when joining clans. No, but, on a serious note, Native is a cool guy and I want to be a part of this clan.

EDIT: FIRST APPLICANT ON FIRST PAGE
EDIT: IGNORE THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Recommended

Sim_Man

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Sim_Man
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) you have it
Wins: 660+ including a alt: Not_Even_Good
Games Played: 3700?
Why do you want to join Eternity: I really want to be in Eternity as you are such a great leader, very nice guy and I was an officer before, I thought you treated everyone so nicely. Everyone in Eternity is so good and I would love to join in on this amazing clan

Sorry what happened last time :/ Also, all I do is play league, but I will start to play lots more mcsg if I get accepted and while playing with you guys <3

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
-----------------------------Fanofwheels's Application-----------------------------

IGN: fanofwheels
Skype Name: fanofwheels
Wins: 1014
Games Played: 4266
Why do you want to join Eternity: First off, Native. Native seems like a leader that will be able to handle what happens pretty well. I've known Eternity back then, and even applied and hung out for a bit, but decided to leave. Now my clan has disbanded and the 3 main core, including me, have decided that this is a good chance to reunite and keep going. For like, the 15 minutes I have been in the TS, I've had some fun. Not only do I think this clan will start off well, but also keep on going for a while. I think I can also be a valuable addition to the clan, specially in terms of activity, and resolving the many difficulties that appear while at the same time keeping my calm.

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
Sht clan hope it disbands in 1 day.
Jk gl native

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry guys I won't be able to be that active on TS until later tonight... Once i'm on I'll scrim with you guys as much as I can, my dad just has this thing and he gets angry when I play for too long but I'm going to my moms at around 3:00 EST so I'll be on then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci