• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEGIT_XTBONE

Platinum
Reaction score
LEGIT_xTBONE's Application

IGN:LEGIT_xTBONE

Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly)LEGIT_xTBONE
Wins:456

Games Played:a lot

Past Clans:divinity, excel, prime, vanguard (trial), rivals (trial)

Why do you want to join Eternity: i really want to join this clan because all my friends are in this clan and i also feel that i could benefit this clan in many ways. and if u don't believe me just put me in coach and i will show you.
Additional comments: DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU NATIVE AMERICAN

RestInPeacePvP

Survivor
Reaction score
LEGIT_xTBONE's Application

IGN:LEGIT_xTBONE

Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly)LEGIT_xTBONE

Wins:456

Games Played:a lot

Past Clans:divinity, excel, prime, vanguard (trial), rivals (trial)

Why do you want to join Eternity: i really want to join this clan because all my friends are in this clan and i also feel that i could benefit this clan in many ways. and if u don't believe me just put me in coach and i will show you.

Additional comments: DO YOUR HOMEWORK YOU NATIVE AMERICAN

Accepted as pending!

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
On behalf of #SovyFactions I challenge Eternity to a 4vAll clan battle on Iceycraft. Failure to accept will prove you're a buncha pussehs.

Hacky cmk950003 hyperfuse03 Get yo gapples ready boys. sike not waistin gaps on these bks

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
I krafty, leader of Trivium challenge Nativetalent to a 1v1 clan battle first to 3 on JAP PvP.

LEGIT_XTBONE

Platinum
Reaction score
"them n******* need to pick my cott0n"-said fanofwheels. so now that u guys know the real fan u know not to trust him :(

Last edited:

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score
"them niggers need to pick my cott0n"-said fanofwheels. so now that u guys know the real fan u know not to trust him :(
Yup. Totally.... Just want me to record with you ;) Seriously though avoid saying n*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci