• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krook

Tribute
Reaction score
Application: (Open)
IGN: BURRITOZ0123
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) codythornton3
Wins:1100+
Games Played: 5500+
Why do you want to join Eternity: Eternity is a cool name, and that is all that matters when joining clans. No, but, on a serious note, Native is a cool guy and I want to be a part of this clan.

EDIT: FIRST APPLICANT ON FIRST PAGE
EDIT: IGNORE THIS ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Recommended he's a bae

Krook

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SertifiedBlocks
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) SertifiedBlocks
Wins: 540
Games Played: 3100
Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to join Eternity because I feel like its time for me to step down from leading a clan for a bit. I also want to learn from the Native and on how to properly lead a clan, if I ever do again. I am also looking to try new experiences and I fell like this would be a great opportunity. I may not be the best player but I believe I could bring a sense of communication and effort to this clan. I also have no life and haven't been outside for 6 days so activity will not be an issue.
Also recommended he's a major bae

Captmrawesome

Career
Reaction score
IGN:captmrawesome
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) I will PM
Wins: 160
Games Played:890
Why do you want to join Eternity: We'll first off I would like to say this clan has very high! Potential in the near future because I feel great pvpers and people are gonna join this clan.

But the main reason I would like to join is because I'm a very good pvper not the best but I consider my self fairly decent at the game. I can be very active when needed and I'm very good friends with native, the old Kronic days! Back then I always wanted to be in a clan with native because he is a very good leader and prove everyone wrong in Kronic. You may deny me but I will keep trying till the end. Call me bad, idc.

-Capt/Ty

Wolfy_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Medzha
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) medzhahd
Wins: 194
Games Played: 898
Why do you want to join Eternity: I've joined all of natives clan and had a really fun time. I think it is time to have fun again with my homie liam.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:Hellvay
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly)Uhm I'll poke you it yo
Wins:1250+
Games Played:5000+
Why do you want to join Eternity:BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY GOOD CLAN
Accepted as Member! Welcome to the clan.

IGN: BURRITOZ0123
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) codythornton3
Wins:1100+
Games Played: 5500+
Why do you want to join Eternity: Eternity is a cool name, and that is all that matters when joining clans. No, but, on a serious note, Native is a cool guy and I want to be a part of this clan. I kinda wanna try something new, you know? c:
EDIT: FIRST APPLICANT ON FIRST PAGE

DOUBLE EDIT:
RYAN EDITED HIS POST TO APPLY BEFORE ME BUT I TRULY AM THE FIRST APPLICANT ON THE FIRST PAGE
IGN: SertifiedBlocks
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) SertifiedBlocks
Wins: 540
Games Played: 3100
Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to join Eternity because I feel like its time for me to step down from leading a clan for a bit. I also want to learn from the Native and on how to properly lead a clan, if I ever do again. I am also looking to try new experiences and I fell like this would be a great opportunity. I may not be the best player but I believe I could bring a sense of communication and effort to this clan. I also have no life and haven't been outside for 6 days so activity will not be an issue.
IGN: Superslayer421/lil_michael5
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) Superslayer421
Wins: 567?
Games Played: 4,300
Why do you want to join Eternity: I miss my baby Liam
IGN: GentleSnivy
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) GentleSnivy
Wins: 233
Games Played: 1905
Why do you want to join Eternity: I love the way Native leads, it fun to be with and I love the way it works. I want to have fun and enjoy my times with this clan. I want to cherish the times and be myself. I hope it goes far and has a fun journey.
IGN:captmrawesome
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) I will PM
Wins: 160
Games Played:890
Why do you want to join Eternity: We'll first off I would like to say this clan has very high! Potential in the near future because I feel great pvpers and people are gonna join this clan.

But the main reason I would like to join is because I'm a very good pvper not the best but I consider my self fairly decent at the game. I can be very active when needed and I'm very good friends with native, the old Kronic days! Back then I always wanted to be in a clan with native because he is a very good leader and prove everyone wrong in Kronic. You may deny me but I will keep trying till the end. Call me bad, idc.

-Capt/Ty
IGN: Medzha
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) medzhahd
Wins: 194
Games Played: 898
Why do you want to join Eternity: I've joined all of natives clan and had a really fun time. I think it is time to have fun again with my homie liam.
Pending:
- I had a good time tonight. Thanks to everyone that hung out.
- Final decisions will be made either tomorrow or sunday.
- Please be very active during this time. (looking to get some more members so that we can start working as a team)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci