• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrBlue

Name: Jacob
In Game Name: JP_Iniesta
Skype Name: JP_Iniesta
Wins: 100
Games Played: 1678
Past Clans: Reflection US
Why Do You Want To Join Eternity: I feel like Eternity Would be a great clan for me. Even though, I don't have a lot of wins, I am getting them very fast. I will be an active member and follow the clan's rules.
Do You Meet All The Requirements: The Only Requirement I don't meet is donor on MCSG wich I am looking to purchase in the future. I hope I am accepted as trial! ;)
ya 2.png
ya 3.png
ya 4.png
ya 5.png
ya.png

Ping.png
100 wins bby.png

Kavez

Tribute
Reaction score
Native at the end I have decided to leave Eternity. I just want to thank you for the experience and I will still come on and talk to you guys. There are a lot of my really good friends in the clan still and I hope leaving won't make me lose them. Please remove my rank off the ts and take me off the roster. Give me Friend pl0x. Talk to all you guys later, and once again thanks for the experience!!!
same

Yoshie123455

Diamond
Reaction score
Why Do You Want To Join Eternity: I feel like Eternity Would be a great clan for me. Even though, I don't have a lot of wins, I am getting them very fast. I will be an active member and follow the clan's rules.
Do You Meet All The Requirements: The Only Requirement I don't meet is donor on MCSG wich I am looking to purchase in the future. I hope I am accepted as trial! ;)
View attachment 30190 View attachment 30191 View attachment 30192 View attachment 30193 View attachment 30194
View attachment 30195 View attachment 30196
You were never in Reflection... you were a trial.

mattzikid77

Platinum
Reaction score
Name: Matt
In Game Name: Mattziboy, mattziboy_slays
Skype Name: mattziboy771
Wins: 750
Games Played: 3400
Past Clans: insidious, purge, reflection, superior
Why Do You Want To Join Eternity: Really good clan and know some players, also i have a lot of experience in clans.
Do You Meet All The Requirements: YES

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
View attachment 30190 View attachment 30191 View attachment 30192 View attachment 30193 View attachment 30194
View attachment 30195 View attachment 30196
Denied
Name: Matt
In Game Name: Mattziboy, mattziboy_slays
Skype Name: mattziboy771
Wins: 750
Games Played: 3400
Past Clans: insidious, purge, reflection, superior
Why Do You Want To Join Eternity: Really good clan and know some players, also i have a lot of experience in clans.
Do You Meet All The Requirements: YES
pending be active on ts
Lol bbLLERMC a leader sh!t clan now eh?
you wanna fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member