• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
That awkward moment when some kid admits to installing nodus..........
It doesn't surprise me. In fact, when I was a Staff member you were encouraged to install a modified client and use it on a private server with friends (or even on a singleplayer world) so that you could get a better understanding of what each "hack" actually does.

While you can certainly look at videos and get a fairly good understanding of each hack's behaviour, you get a better picture by testing them out yourself. As long as you keep it off MCGamer (and any other major network for that matter), it's perfectly fine.

TheEhlien

Survivor
Reaction score
It doesn't surprise me. In fact, when I was a Staff member you were encouraged to install a modified client and use it on a private server with friends (or even on a singleplayer world) so that you could get a better understanding of what each "hack" actually does.

While you can certainly look at videos and get a fairly good understanding of each of the behaviours by testing them out yourself. As long as you keep it off MCGamer (and any other major network for that matter), it's perfectly fine.
TY

bbLLERMC

District 13
Reaction score
Here's a real world example that is similar to what you just said: "Hey I know that all of the evidence points to me murdering someone but look at all of the people that I am friends with that I didn't do it."
1 last thing to say I showed it to so many people even moderators and they all said that it was BS

Claqify

Survivor
Reaction score
Okay everyone this is getting out of hand, there is like 5 pages of flame, if someone believes something let them think that.

Exactly how I think bbLLER was NOT hacking and just had really good ping, but some other person's POV [Point of view] it could look like hacks. So everyone please just drop the topic and lets keep this thread clan related. ;)

Geccu

Spectator
Reaction score
Okay everyone this is getting out of hand, there is like 5 pages of flame, if someone believes something let them think that.

Exactly how I think bbLLER was NOT hacking and just had really good ping, but some other person's POV [Point of view] it could look like hacks. So everyone please just drop the topic and lets keep this thread clan related. ;)
Brez boy is that You?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci