• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry but i'm leaving this clan because native is starting to hack during scrim and on other servers....

xCaelex

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm really sorry about the recent inactivity. Some relatives are visiting my house right now so I won't really be too active. Please put me on break for a little bit. I'll be back soon.

G0h4mPvp

Experienced
Reaction score
name:nick
ign:G0h4m
skype name:vader3919
games play:7000+
wins:1175
past clans: reality imagination supeior
why do you want to join eternity: from the first time i starting being in clans i have been looking for a clan that has a nice leader cool members a clan that try hards when needed im looking for a good clan and you guys are it most of the time i like to be the leader of a clan but i gave that up for you guys <3

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
name:nick
ign:G0h4m
skype name:vader3919
games play:7000+
wins:1175
past clans: reality imagination supeior
why do you want to join eternity: from the first time i starting being in clans i have been looking for a clan that has a nice leader cool members a clan that try hards when needed im looking for a good clan and you guys are it most of the time i like to be the leader of a clan but i gave that up for you guys <3
You have terrible grammar

WolfieGames

Survivor
Reaction score
Name: Cristian
In Game Name: WolfieGames
Skype Name: actiinz
Wins: 150+ (MCSG) 600 total (Hive)
Games Played: Alot idc about my ratio tbh i just scrim and battle on 1 acc
Past Clans: Da Beginnin, nd 4sukn
Why Do You Want To Join Eternity: Because this clan is pretty gud and i wanna join
Do You Meet All The Requirements: Yes I Do

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci