• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
You left because you're unloyal little kids, native has done nothing but been nice to you guys since day 1. The reason he let you guys leave without a hassle is because you guys brought so much hate to this clan. People began to hate it. Now that all of you immature and ungrateful idiots are gone this clan is actually a good clan again and are actually liked by other clans. So if you wouldn't mind take your pathetic unloyal self and leave the thread, after all we all know how good stabs clans are at leaving things so I assume leaving the thread won't be so hard for you.
You think you know everything. You think you're a smart ass huh? I might not have good rep here, or in MCSG. But I could give two f's. about rep. It's a block game that WE, the community made into this...whatever you want to call it. Stab's clans are the reason I play MCSG, same for some other players out there. You weren't even here to witness why we left. All you probably heard are lies from Native. I can already picture you mockingly reading this out loud in a TS.

Reportings

Tribute
Reaction score
You think you know everything. You think you're a smart ass huh? I might not have good rep here, or in MCSG. But I could give two f's. about rep. It's a block game that WE, the community made into this...whatever you want to call it. Stab's clans are the reason I play MCSG, same for some other players out there. You weren't even here to witness why we left. All you probably heard are lies from Native. I can already picture you mockingly reading this out loud in a TS.
Your point? This post just tells me you like stab clans and your mad at swag for telling the truth and accusing native of lying to swag.
Edit: also you not caring about your rep.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You obviously don't know that it is improper to calculate the precise abundance of juvenile poultry before the due process of incubation has fully materialized its final perplex of pharmaceutical quantum physicalities.

US Forsaken

Experienced
Reaction score
You left because you're unloyal little kids, native has done nothing but been nice to you guys since day 1. The reason he let you guys leave without a hassle is because you guys brought so much hate to this clan. People began to hate it. Now that all of you immature and ungrateful idiots are gone this clan is actually a good clan again and are actually liked by other clans. So if you wouldn't mind take your pathetic unloyal self and leave the thread, after all we all know how good stabs clans are at leaving things so I assume leaving the thread won't be so hard for you.
I find this hilarious because you weren't even here. What do you mean he let us leave? We chose to leave, and you're calling us ungrateful and immature when you were the one who was most immature causing flame in chat during scrims. Before saying anything, make sure to actually BE there instead of making up stuff.

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
You obviously don't know that it is improper to calculate the precise abundance of juvenile poultry before the due process of incubation has fully materialized its final perplex of pharmaceutical quantum physicalities.
WELL you obviously don't know its final perplex of pharmaceutical quantumtiger.

Reaction score
I find this hilarious because you weren't even here. What do you mean he let us leave? We chose to leave, and you're calling us ungrateful and immature when you were the one who was most immature causing flame in chat during scrims. Before saying anything, make sure to actually BE there instead of making up stuff.
Well actually, the man has shown that his decisions have made complete sense while they were denying the fact that he changed his name inside the timezones when the earth was filling up space in the vicinity of factual statements with years within their well being.

Reactions: Hks

BlueCaptain

Platinum
Reaction score
Well actually, the man has shown that his decisions have made complete sense while they were denying the fact that he changed his name inside the timezones when the earth was filling up space in the vicinity of factual statements with years within their well being.
Well I'll be damned...

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
lmao you can ask native,corey, or forgotten. I stopped talking trash to everyone. I even apologized to old rebels and became friends with them. I stopped trash talking a long time ago.You guys however were a cancer to this clan, I fixed my problems but you 10 couldn't fix yours. Loll and native told me he would rather have a bad roster that is respectful than you 10 that bring bad rep and are disrespectful to the clan.

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
lmao you can ask native,corey, or forgotten. I stopped talking trash to everyone. I even apologized to old rebels and became friends with them. I stopped trash talking a long time ago.You guys however were a cancer to this clan, I fixed my problems but you 10 couldn't fix yours. Loll and native told me he would rather have a bad roster that is respectful than you 10 that bring bad rep and are disrespectful to the clan.
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci