• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Extempia

Career
Reaction score
Quote on quote " Scrimming " we were not scrimming , we were just playing for fun, i never indicated that is was a scrim. On the other hand we had 2 other friends of mine that were playing and he wasnt in the the clan.
Wow you're really cute

TrexCrafter

Tribute
Reaction score
Leaving clan, sorry I just don't feel like anyone is on the ts when I'm on it. Thanks for giving me the chance to be in this clan again. Bye all.

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Leaving clan, sorry I just don't feel like anyone is on the ts when I'm on it. Thanks for giving me the chance to be in this clan again. Bye all.
Its alright. We understood. We never saw you on and that's prob cuz you got on at different times.

dq

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im sorry to say but this is my leaving post.

I've been in Eternity for 3 months now, man i still remember when native spent hours begging me to join, and i kept saying no to him all those times. NativeTalent those were the days :D

anyways, after i had grown tired of him groveling at my feet, i decided to join this clan. I met a lot of cool people, like
NativeTalent and NativeTalent and last but not least, Miqraine's father, NativeTalent. It's been a wonderful time getting to know you all, but it's time for me to spread my wings and fly somewhere else.

pce

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Hello everyone, im sorry to say but this is my leaving post.

I've been in Eternity for 3 months now, man i still remember when native spent hours begging me to join, and i kept saying no to him all those times. NativeTalent those were the days :D

anyways, after i had grown tired of him groveling at my feet, i decided to join this clan. I met a lot of cool people, like
NativeTalent and NativeTalent and last but not least, Miqraine's father, NativeTalent. It's been a wonderful time getting to know you all, but it's time for me to spread my wings and fly somewhere else.

pce
Bye dq ;-; you were truly the strongest part of this clan. Without you, idk how we'll be able to function.

Reactions: dq

on9

Platinum
Reaction score
Am I really denied, I'm in Korea atm that's why I haven't been on team speak I'll be back in a week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci