• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey Eternity members, I would like to apologize for being so rude today in the scrim. I did not mean to stoop down to that level and will not be responding to stuff in scrims again, we had a fun time against you guys, I know most of your members lost respect for me, but I'm just apologizing, peace. I just got home from AAU basketball so this is why its like 2 hours late.

RealKranzo

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey Eternity members, I would like to apologize for being so rude today in the scrim. I did not mean to stoop down to that level and will not be responding to stuff in scrims again, we had a fun time against you guys, I know most of your members lost respect for me, but I'm just apologizing, peace. I just got home from AAU basketball so this is why its like 2 hours late.
Tis okie baba

Sqraped

Tribute
Reaction score
I do not lose respect for people that stand for their clan. I understand what you were doing. I don't think that anyone here lost respect for you for standing up for your clan. Yes we know were known as a trash talking clan but, people don't understand that were trying to fix this and that people keep reminding us that we trash talk a lot. Well Spu I know you are a great member of Beggining and you put a lot of effort in to that clan and you show loyalty , friendship and more of those amazing qualities you want to see in a member!

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Your funny. Hellvay offered me insta officer, then when I said no to applying you told me you would give me Co-Leader XD
No point of arguing doe you still my bby <3
wot r u talking about derek. That was swag xD Id never offer you leader you always ditch the clan later

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci