• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claqy

Gold
Reaction score
Hey sorry but its the time for me, im leaving, sorry every 1, but i havent been having to much fun playing minecraft anymore, and this clan is amazing in all but there is so much people that i just cant compare to.

Sqraped you are the best freind iv ever had you always were cool and nice to me, and always made me laugh
Miqrane i love when you rage because we are losing a scrim
Sqrollz get ddossed every day and rages
Nativenotalent - your terrible kid get gud..........JK LOVE Yah
if i dident mention you, you are still awesome.
-Synd, Or every other 20000 accounts i have

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Hey sorry but its the time for me, im leaving, sorry every 1, but i havent been having to much fun playing minecraft anymore, and this clan is amazing in all but there is so much people that i just cant compare to.

Sqraped you are the best freind iv ever had you always were cool and nice to me, and always made me laugh
Baibai claq

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score

you dont include me :(

Sqraped

Tribute
Reaction score
Im so sorry to say but I am leaving eternity I would like my Ts back but I will be providing you guys with a better ts I do not want to be mean about leaving so I bought you guys a new Spanking ts.

NativeTalent I thought of you as an older brother and as a mentor and really I learned so much from you. Not just in clans but in real life. Just your a really chill guys and an amazing person!
Miqraine your Right im not gonna be put in battles :) Zach your an amazing pvper and a chill kid have fun! and remember your the best player in the game. PFFFT I actually said that haha Jk Zach ur better than swig girf
Extempia Talking about the Swig Girf Thanks for making eternity and Other clans a way better expierience for me I very much like you as an mcsger and a Person. Zach cant compete with yo butt.
Hellvay You Got me off the streets kid with Flipzyy That tsg2 game was probably the best thing that happened to me since microwavable el toro Taquitos ( Im not fat I promise)
Claqy Ik you recently left the clan but dood your like a bro to me man we need to talk more on skype keep in touch ya know man
TikiHutV1 Chill as F*ck yo your awesome person and great at PvP. I wanna get into day-Z with you! Sick game!
Bunns Your a sick guy and your funny! Plus you perform really good in scrims if you dont think it is Soup PvP Hks That was hilarious dood lets keep in touch.
@Blotz Ping abuse brothers even though I get better ping your still better than me :( Sick guy ur arrogant and I love that! Plus ur blondie also so were fer sure brothers.

These are everyone that I remember atm if I forgot you JK SLAYERRRR I REMEMBER YOU BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!

Scotty_Rockz

Diamond
Reaction score
Name: Scotty
In Game Name: Scotty_Rockz
Wins: 1k with alts
Games Played: like over 7k
Past Clans: Instinct Exodus Instinct II Exodus again some of parwez's other name changed clans and some others
Have You Teamed With Leaders And Officers: Yes
Do You Meet All Requirements: I didn't read them D:
Will You Be Extremely Active:
#NoLifeLowLifeFTW

Last edited:

NativeTalent

District 13
Reaction score
Im so sorry to say but I am leaving eternity I would like my Ts back but I will be providing you guys with a better ts I do not want to be mean about leaving so I bought you guys a new Spanking ts.

NativeTalent I thought of you as an older brother and as a mentor and really I learned so much from you. Not just in clans but in real life. Just your a really chill guys and an amazing person!
Miqraine your Right im not gonna be put in battles :) Zach your an amazing pvper and a chill kid have fun! and remember your the best player in the game. PFFFT I actually said that haha Jk Zach ur better than swig girf
Extempia Talking about the Swig Girf Thanks for making eternity and Other clans a way better expierience for me I very much like you as an mcsger and a Person. Zach cant compete with yo butt.
Hellvay You Got me off the streets kid with Flipzyy That tsg2 game was probably the best thing that happened to me since microwavable el toro Taquitos ( Im not fat I promise)
Claqy Ik you recently left the clan but dood your like a bro to me man we need to talk more on skype keep in touch ya know man
TikiHutV1 Chill as F*ck yo your awesome person and great at PvP. I wanna get into day-Z with you! Sick game!
Bunns Your a sick guy and your funny! Plus you perform really good in scrims if you dont think it is Soup PvP Hks That was hilarious dood lets keep in touch.
@Blotz Ping abuse brothers even though I get better ping your still better than me :( Sick guy ur arrogant and I love that! Plus ur blondie also so were fer sure brothers.

These are everyone that I remember atm if I forgot you JK SLAYERRRR I REMEMBER YOU BOIIIIIIII!!!!!!
Come and talk to me and dalton

TikiHutV1

Platinum
Reaction score

My Boi, Wish you the best of luck to where ever you go!

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score

GADDAYUM

swiitchbackz

Diamond
Reaction score
Put me on break. I got poison ivy on my face and I can't open my left eye and my ears are oozing with poison ivy goo so I can't do anything but lay in my bed and rot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci