• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Eternity [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

IxLegendz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: MrCrafty1/Retrocal
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) CuhraftyPvP ( Native has it )
Wins: 380 on MrCrafty1 , 21 on Retrocal
Games Played: 4000 on MrCrafty1 , 61 on Retrocal
Why do you want to join Eternity: Because of Native, and Hellvay. <3
NOOOO

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: MrCrafty1/Retrocal
Skype Name: (Private message a leader if you don't want to say it publicly) CuhraftyPvP ( Native has it )
Wins: 380 on MrCrafty1 , 21 on Retrocal
Games Played: 4000 on MrCrafty1 , 61 on Retrocal
Why do you want to join Eternity: Because of Native, and Hellvay. <3
Recommended.

_Skirtscape_

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Skirtscape
Skype Name: Jake/Skirtscrub I believe
Wins: Around 650
Games Played: Around 4,100
Why do you want to join Eternity: Native, you strike me as a well-known MCSG player and a great clan leader. I want to learn to become a better player under your guidance. I also have a few friends who want to join Eternity also.

Also, I will not be able to play today, but I will be on for a long time tomorrow.

SertifiedBlocks

District 13
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Eternity: Native, you strike me as a well-known MCSG player and a great clan leader. I want to learn to become a better player under your guidance. I also have a few friends who want to join Eternity also.

Also, I will not be able to play today, but I will be on for a long time tomorrow.
My babe. Recommended

BURRITOZ0123

Career
Reaction score

rek
oh
men
det

FanYG

Platinum
Reaction score

I wecommend this dedotated amount of WAM.

NotSoulkniqht

Platinum
Reaction score
here goes nothing
IGN: soulknight46
Wins: 570
Games Played: 4000
Why do you want to join Eternity: I want to join because I see a lot of my friends joining/applying. I want to warn you before you go reply to this I am right now on a laptop that is not very good I need to get my computer fixed. Once I get it fixed I will be more active :D Edit: My skype is soulknight46

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci